Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you lose your badge if you lose rank?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2013
Do you lose your PvP badge when you lose your PvP rank?
Say for example I got up to Commander, unlocked the badge, but got knocked back down to Captain after a few losses. Would the Commander badge still be available to wear?

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I'm afraid the answer is yes. Your status will change, unless you're talking about your First Generation badge. The items you bought will still be available, but the badge will have to be earned back. Hope this message helps you.

Charles Nightsword, Level 36 See you in the Spiral (or not)

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Yes, you lose your badge if you lose the rank.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
You do lose your badge when you rank pvp lowest rank is private highest rank is warlord but you don't lose your rank from one lose if your a certain amount of points away you may just lose the points and nearly be knocked down to your previous rank it all depends on how high your in that rank um for example say
your a captain and you got 626 points in your pvp rank section so it would look something like this
captain
then you fight someone and you lose and say you lost 26 points then your rank would be like this
captain
so then you would still keep captain but if you lost again you would de-rank to veteran it all matters on whatever points you have :) if your confused just reply and I will gladly explain in a easier way to understand :P