Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to make pvp fair by playing it right

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2011
I've seen lots of ppl saying pvp is unfair and so on....(this is for low lvl pvp)
First of all, use TC!
TC is one of the most important thing for low lvl pvp
Make your deck so that it goes well with the TC
Use minions, they are very useful
Put Shields in your deck, as much as possible, for all schools, if you don't have on, then buy TC
Don't freak out when you meet a warlord, he is just a player with a higher rank, we all use the same spells, so why should you be scared?
Always keep your cool, such as when getting attacked, you think omg i need to attack now or im going to get killed... just keep your cool and heal up and regroup
Last i think you use start low lvl pvp when your lvl 30
Gears to me does not matter too much unless your enemy have 50 res or more

lvl 83 pvp COMMANDER Wolf Deathwalker
lvl 30 pvp COMMANDER Edward Shadowthief

Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
I say tc should be banned from pvp because it really is like saying, "I hate my school and its spells. I am gonna use something else." You obviously can't trust yourself to win with your own spells. also, whenever i do 2vs2 i get put against two warlords. i am about to go negative on my ranking and the game really isn't helping.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Ethan120401 on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
I say tc should be banned from pvp because it really is like saying, "I hate my school and its spells. I am gonna use something else." You obviously can't trust yourself to win with your own spells. also, whenever i do 2vs2 i get put against two warlords. i am about to go negative on my ranking and the game really isn't helping.
There is NOTHING wrong with using treasure cards in Pvp.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
its ruining storm pvp because they can be ice and spam wild bolts with their mastery amulet tc you can use higher level spells but make them no pvp if their not your school i am not saying no using spells you earned with training points a but a level 8 ice wizard spamming wild bolts and saying storm is bad at pvp is annoying to me

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Well, Majority of the treasure cards are the same school as the user. If your fighting someone of the same level, then you're better off actually using on level hits, witch most people don't understand. After all, a monstrous frostbite or a polar swarm does more damage than snow angel per pip.

1.) use pip efficient skills. Don't use an off school storm zilla
2.) Shield and weakness efficiently.
3.) Use Treasure cards to AID and KEEP an advantage over your opponent.

Number 3 is tricky, because pure treasure users are often at a disadvantage endgame. Honestly, If you can effectively keep a weakness on your opponet and counter the star spell infallible youhave nothing to worry about on those high pip spells.