Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cave in Haunted Cave!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
I knew that for halloween they would let us go in the cave inside the haunted cave! I remember reading another post about this. I have always wondered what that was. KI, you are always finding ways to make the game better.
Will this cave always be open for us to go in?
Thanks for your time.

Nicole Blueleaf level 33

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicole Blueleaf on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
I knew that for halloween they would let us go in the cave inside the haunted cave! I remember reading another post about this. I have always wondered what that was. KI, you are always finding ways to make the game better.
Will this cave always be open for us to go in?
Thanks for your time.

Nicole Blueleaf level 33
It's already available. You should have gotten a little pop up from Drowgyn... he has the quest

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Dworgen should be on all your wizards screen to click on and he will give you the quest that will give you a new, fun pet. Go to the death school and start the quest there.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
What's the pet?
I'm about to attempt for the second time and I'd like to know if it is a worthwhile reward.

Amy Lifesong, Journeyman theurgist, lvl 18, Life

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Autumn Nightblood on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
What's the pet?
I'm about to attempt for the second time and I'd like to know if it is a worthwhile reward.

Amy Lifesong, Journeyman theurgist, lvl 18, Life
The pet is the fraken bunny, and the pet is pretty good. Especially for lower level wizards