Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

legendary artisan

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
please KI rethink the length of the legendary artisan quest! It's too long! please just make the quest to craft one spirit caller drum instead of two! I hope you consider my suggestion.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
oh pleaase do ki i just want to craft luminous weaver

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
What specific part of the quest is so difficult? At this point I would think you would have good grasp of reagent locations and where to farm as needed, and from fan sites such as Central. All you need is double of everything. If you are this frustrated by crafting it may not be for you as next levels are even more demanding and time consuming. Perhaps better planning of resources and use of crafting slots would speed up the process. I'm saying this as someone who enjoys the challenge of crafting, currently maxed, and has crafted all 3 houses. I am happy to help.

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
They are difficult to harvest and not consistently at the bazaar. I transmute them as a rule; if you don't have transmute then get it from Balthazar Dragonthorn in DS. From there it is just a matter of collecting stone blocks, best part is on occasion you will harvest a fossil as well, cutting time down that much farther. If I can be of more use let me know.

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
Omegagan on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
They are difficult to harvest and not consistently at the bazaar. I transmute them as a rule; if you don't have transmute then get it from Balthazar Dragonthorn in DS. From there it is just a matter of collecting stone blocks, best part is on occasion you will harvest a fossil as well, cutting time down that much farther. If I can be of more use let me know.
thx for your help.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Very easy: Farm the bazaar.

My latest project is requiring me to get:
210 Fossils for 7 Female Mannequins
160 Fossils for 10 Conga Drums (Stockpiling for future wizards; 2 are going to my storm)
That's a total of 370.
Shouldn't be tough to get 64. I'm almost done with the Conga Drum part of my project. (Just waiting on timers, mainly)