Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Discover Location Meowiarty Hideout in Unknow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
I have done kensigntons lab twice now and the game keeps on messing up. First time Kenisington was already there when i walked in and i killed him. So at the end it said fight him and he would not reappear. This time i dodged him fleeing everytime I got caught trying to talk to Grubb. So i did that and then i get that message. Very annoying because this will be my 5th or 6th time doing MB and i have never came across this problem before. Thank you if you can help me.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hunter hexhunter on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I have done kensigntons lab twice now and the game keeps on messing up. First time Kenisington was already there when i walked in and i killed him. So at the end it said fight him and he would not reappear. This time i dodged him fleeing everytime I got caught trying to talk to Grubb. So i did that and then i get that message. Very annoying because this will be my 5th or 6th time doing MB and i have never came across this problem before. Thank you if you can help me.
It's Katzenstein's Lab.
You need to defeat Dr Katz and THEN talk to Grubb. Complete the tasks he gives you and you will move on.

This seems to confuse everyone and I really don't understand why.