Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

talos minion glitched?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
well i am level 62 myth and i hear that u should get talos minion at level 55 so if this is true i am glitched so plz help me with this

ps
i put this here cause this is around that level

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
blaze firesword on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
well i am level 62 myth and i hear that u should get talos minion at level 55 so if this is true i am glitched so plz help me with this

ps
Did you meet all of the requirements?

Level 55 Spell Quests Requirements and Info:

There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “The Spell Trade.”

1. Being level 55
2. Having completed the quest “Su Su Sudrilund” in Sudrilund in Wintertusk, which is given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.
3. Having completed the quest “Thief of Spells” from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “The Spell Trade”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune once again in Northguard to get the quest “The Runedown.”

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
blaze firesword on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:

ps
It's not glitched; there are prequests required which I am guessing you have not met.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Spell_Trade