Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Want Halloween quests for Level 90s?

Yes
90% [49]
No
9% [5]

Want Halloween quests for Level 90s?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Do you want more challenging Halloween quests for our maxed out wizards with new unique drops?

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
While I don't have a L90 just yet (close tho) I think the holiday events should have multiple quest level options. Even if it worked like Aquila, it would be better. I LIKED the new quest, and did it in no time, and got my pet, but I feel if it was "scalable" it would be more fun for us higher levels

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
How about also adding a "Epic Halloween Bundle" that myself and others have asked for several years now?

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Yes, more challenges, more fun. and maybe better items? We will see, if it ever happens.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
I voted yes, not really for myself (though I probably would try it), but to satisfy the hardcore players who are always clamoring for more challenges. I would prefer KI to provide those challenges in side quests and optional dungeons rather than jacking up the difficulty level in mainline quests (e.g., Azteca) to the point where those of us who don't want this to be a full-time job are questioning how much longer we can continue.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
No. I don't quest with my level 90.

Want a challenge, take your level 13 wizard though the towers in Ravenwood and Nosfarabbit's dungeon, solo.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
would be nice... and appreciated... I mean after all Halloween was alittle bit of a let down. I mean so much hype was made and projected... then bleh nothing.

Few and same decorations...
New mission but set so low...
Short mission and then when you beat the boss... get to the haunted house 90% of ppl thought there was more to it and going inside for further battles... but nope.

A nightmare pack that many were waiting to spend thousands of crowns on delayed... with no projected release date...

Honestly 2-3 pets... heck 7 pets.. really don't make it seem great.
Idk... Halloween is one of the biggest celebrations in spiral... and its sorta sad really.
But please don't just make a mission ... KI... you got some cool ideas from the merc's stamp contest on central... and etc for some possible Halloween missions for next year... idk... you got alot of gamers just jumping at the chance to tell you ideas... why not get ideas from places like that. Even if it takes a year from now at least we can say we won't be bored... and eh you could prob do it in a way that can factor in some sort of revenue... maybe toss out a custom wand for those who ideas lead to a ingame quest... just you got a lot of options, many who play who are creative, and why not use that to your own benefit.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I have not chosen my answer for this poll because I want more challenging, yet however no more of these drops, Aquila drops are already quite powerful, and the cheats shouldn't be too major. Perhaps a 1 million health boss?

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Dominooooo on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I have not chosen my answer for this poll because I want more challenging, yet however no more of these drops, Aquila drops are already quite powerful, and the cheats shouldn't be too major. Perhaps a 1 million health boss?
I agree, though i think that the aquila sets could have more damage, and univ. resist and block and less crit. I think that cheats should not get any more extreme than they already are. Maybe not a 1 million health boss, but a 100,000 health with a 15,000 minion would be plenty challenging yet still basic enough to be a feasible solo or duo.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Yes, the more stuff for lvl 90 wizards to do and earn the better.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Yes. Crossing fingers, hoping that KI will do something fun for us maxed outs.

Survivor
May 10, 2013
yea it can get really boring not having any quests to do. and wizard101 really needs to make the nightmare mount easier to get.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Well I voted yes but KI doesn't do high lvl quests or make them too long cause the more time spent in side dungeons and worlds the more delayed will be the storyline. Just like someone else said want an adventure make a new wizard and try that school's perspective. Or just go farming a highly doubt someone has all the best gear all mastery and exalted amulets or maybe just farm for gold spend it in the crown shop. There are stuff in the crown shop available with gold.