Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Wish List

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would love more fantasy houses. So far, 99% of the houses are the simple block houses we are used to seeing. I would like to see more fantasy houses like a huge red mushroom house. What about a shoe house just for giggles? I would like to see more out of box type of house designs. What about a forest that is connected by wood bridges and ropes that we can climb up on? It would have rooms up in the treetop. That sort of thing.

What about you? What kind of house would you like to be created? List them here.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
-landing capsule house on the moon among the craters

-house in the forest that is completely underground, nothing above (you enter through a cave)

-a tiny apartment in Marleybone with NPC dogs and cats walking down the corridor

-a house on a giant moving train

-an mc escher house

-a house in the Marleybone sewer

-a pyramid house in Krokatopia

-a Wysteria dorm similar to the one in Wizard City

Survivor
May 09, 2009
how about a house that has a big teleporter in the middle of the house and you stand on a telepoter and press x. you have one room for each element

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
:D

My list:
A mountain with caves house
A big flower house
A ninja pagoda house
A technology lab house
A candy house

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Can't say I would buy these (reached house limit, don't want to purchase elixer). But these are great creative ideas, wish I was creative.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
a marleybone house with an elevator and a secret room with some electrical panels built into the wall

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Yes, us wizards are used to seeing a long entrance then one blank house and a garden or two. I would love to see a land you could buy, like, a place to sit around and maybe a place where you can advertise your own shops with empty ones that look like the ones from the shopping district. Or maybe like a dungeon, like for 20,000 crowns you could buy a Malistaire's Lair!

#support

Explorer
Jun 05, 2011
More instruments! I've got some ideas too:

Accordion
Organ
Violin
Fiddle
Bass
Flute
Banjo
Acoustic guitar

Add a sound mixer into the bunch, combining different music combinations to create songs themselves!