Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritely Update

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 03, 2013
sliver moon wolf on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
it not really a big deal
Im sorry but this is a good idea whether you wish to believe it or not. (Btw is your language barrier low? js) but anyway the spritely helped lets say if you were at full health and it did it 3 times at 60 plus 150 heal. Your opponent uses a skeletal pirate that's boosted and hits you at 1250. would you want that extra support to survive? the answer is yes or at least I would. i don't see how it isn't a big deal because many do pvp and rank and are beaten by mere numbers and would have won if spritely were to have worked, i don't rank anyway for most are egotistical nonsense talkers. id like to see them put it in again or do something else like make a new heal similar to it and also use it as a may cast.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
KaneDeathBringer23... on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
Im sorry but this is a good idea whether you wish to believe it or not. (Btw is your language barrier low? js) but anyway the spritely helped lets say if you were at full health and it did it 3 times at 60 plus 150 heal. Your opponent uses a skeletal pirate that's boosted and hits you at 1250. would you want that extra support to survive? the answer is yes or at least I would. i don't see how it isn't a big deal because many do pvp and rank and are beaten by mere numbers and would have won if spritely were to have worked, i don't rank anyway for most are egotistical nonsense talkers. id like to see them put it in again or do something else like make a new heal similar to it and also use it as a may cast.
you steal die
also I don't think it a big deal but if you wish to cry over it that's your pick
my pick is to stop crying about it and move on with my life and work around it also they all ready fix it didn't they so there should be nothing to complain about now in less you just like to complain and that's all I have to say about these topic

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Where did this come from? My pets all still spam spritely freely when I'm at full health aqnd then tend ignore me when I really need it. I haven't seen any change.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Hi Seethe 42,

This was in an update that KI put out a couple of weeks before I posted this.

If KI wants to speed up play then I would suggest the following.

Any heal NOW spell (fairy, current, lifebat, not over time or heal everyone). Be stopped if the one to be healed is at full health.

If Unicorn (any heal all) is cast by pet only prevent if ALL team members are at full health.

Any heal over time spells cast by pets should be allowed to happen if at full health.

Thanks....

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Gabriel Stormhunte... on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
Hi Seethe 42,

This was in an update that KI put out a couple of weeks before I posted this.

If KI wants to speed up play then I would suggest the following.

Any heal NOW spell (fairy, current, lifebat, not over time or heal everyone). Be stopped if the one to be healed is at full health.

If Unicorn (any heal all) is cast by pet only prevent if ALL team members are at full health.

Any heal over time spells cast by pets should be allowed to happen if at full health.

Thanks....

Again I ask where you saw this update, because my pets still use Spritely, Fairy and Healing Current when I'm full health all the time. They do it all the time. I'm not complaining. Adding a stop to it for any reason would just increase programming for no reason. That wouldn't speed up anything. If you don't want a pet that spams spritely, it's simple, DON'T equip it.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Again, it was in the update list KI provides. Go back a few months (june maybe), you will find it.