Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Ideas

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Luke Skysleeper on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Time (chronomancers)
sign: a watch
prof: George
prof species: watchmaster you know people that make watches
class specialty: attacks that say damage + delete previous enemy attack
tree: Watcher instead of leaves had watches

Attacks:
time blade 0 - +25% to next time attack
time trap 0 - +20% to next time attack
time shield 0 - -80% to next time attack
Watch 1 - 50-90
Time alert 2 - 115-150
Calendar 3 - 200-290
Past monster 4 - 300-350 + delete previous enemy attack
Bartleby's stasis 5 - 390-420 + stun
Beginning of time 6 - 450-500
Lead of the aliens 7 - 590-650 + delete previous enemy attack
Era of peace 8 - 670-700 + 300 to all friends
Era of War 9 - 750-800
Apocalypses 10 - 890-950 + delete previous enemy attack
what do you mean by delete previous enemy attack? it's confusing me and might be overpowered

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
critical blizzard on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
what do you mean by previous?
I mean the last attack effect is erased

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
DylanFrosthammer on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
The proffeser's name should be dr. Green and ice's specialty is shielding, health, and resistance.

your right we need to get another specialty

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Luke Skysleeper on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
I mean the last attack effect is erased
sounds a little over powered

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
critical blizzard on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
sounds a little over powered
Agreed blizzard. So guys how do you think 1 fourth?

Example:

Your hit with a 100 damage thunder snake

so you use a + delete last enemy attack but instead of erasing 100 damage it erases 25 only.

for blades and traps this is it:

+40% ice blade with a specialty attack and the blade been casted last round intead only +35%

and shields:

-80% myth shield

you use a specialty attack... and -75% only

if you guys think its still confusing any other time specialty recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Good idea!

Tech (technomancers)
Sign: gear
prof: Rob (as in robot)
prof species: modern robot
class specialty: multi- hit attacks
tree: Boomer has gears instead of leaves

Attacks:
Tech blaster 0 - +30% to next tech attack
Tech trap 0 - +25% to next tech attack
Tech shield 0 - -80% to next tech attack
Gear throw 1 - 80-100
Battle droid 2 - 120-150
Troll bomber 3 - 150-200 to all enemies
Missile 4 - 300-400
Drilling Machine 5 - 450-500
Shielded battle droid 6 - 500-580 + 300 absorb
Golden Machine Gun 7 - 600-700 to all enemies
Battle Droid Army 8 - 800-890
Starfighter 9 - 900-990
Mechanical Dragon 10 - 1000-1200
Invid Commander 11 - 400 absorb, 300 + 500 over 3 rounds, 1000 or 1200
(absorb is a shield, the dot is several blaster shots, 1000 is a slash and 1200 is a laser beam

Tech has 80% accuracy, moderate attack and moderate defense

P.S. Last air post Air has 75% accuracy, moderate attack and low defense
don't like techomancer idea storm is the school that invents stuff currently and i like that

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
critical blizzard on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:
don't like techomancer idea storm is the school that invents stuff currently and i like that
Well what I like to do is invent the spells not the schools

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Luke Skysleeper on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
Agreed blizzard. So guys how do you think 1 fourth?

Example:

Your hit with a 100 damage thunder snake

so you use a + delete last enemy attack but instead of erasing 100 damage it erases 25 only.

for blades and traps this is it:

+40% ice blade with a specialty attack and the blade been casted last round intead only +35%

and shields:

-80% myth shield

you use a specialty attack... and -75% only

if you guys think its still confusing any other time specialty recommendations would be greatly appreciated
i tried to do chronomancy in thread titled new school author team yellow swag the idea was decent damage with small negative accuracy or damage charms or on some special spells damage and dispels got lazy with names also alchemy some astral type spells but are very random and lots of very random non astral type spells

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Time (chronomancers)
sign: a watch
prof: George
prof species: watchmaster you know people that make watches
class specialty: attacks that say damage + delete previous enemy attack
tree: Watcher instead of leaves had watches

Attacks:
time blade 0 - +25% to next time attack
time trap 0 - +20% to next time attack
time shield 0 - -80% to next time attack
Watch 1 - 50-90
Time alert 2 - 115-150
Calendar 3 - 200-290
Past monster 4 - 300-350 + delete previous enemy attack
Bartleby's stasis 5 - 390-420 + stun
Beginning of time 6 - 450-500
Lead of the aliens 7 - 590-650 + delete previous enemy attack
Era of peace 8 - 670-700 + 300 to all friends
Era of War 9 - 750-800
Apocalypses 10 - 890-950 + delete previous enemy attack
I think that this is a good idea if so we had this i think that people would spend more time on the game.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
ok ill give these a try
you know how you can pick to class is
what about making a screat school out of all of them that combine
lets say and
it would combine into one school that would be hidden some were in wizard city so would the other class is and the school would be time like the school you guys are talking about like each class combo would have it own school hidden
and they have there own teacher and spells that you could get around at lest level 45 so you would not get it right away and have to work to get it and also to discover the quest you had like I don't know battle some kind of boss to unlock the school and you have to solo it because it would be like getting new spells and stuff so you would not want it to be to easy and there be more then one combo class like you had to be to class to unlock the school and no one else can get it in less they the same to class is
like or or or or or
oror you get were I going at each combo you did would get it own hidden class that way everybody would get there own class and new spells and these would make the game more fun and cool there would not have to be new boss is because it a combo class that only wizards can have and they can make the old boss and stuff restance to some combo class so you have to guess what combo would boost on them because it could be just random so you never know that be half the fun and they could add blocks for the combo class is in the hidden school like it block all the spell that are combo for like if you were ice and death then you you get all life combo myth combo and fire and storm combo blocks but no ice combo blocks and death combo block that way they could steal block and they would not have all the blocks but the combo class is would not be as strong as the normal ones tell me what you think plz

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
stormwizard112799 on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
I think that this is a good idea if so we had this i think that people would spend more time on the game.
What i previously wanted was to since its chronomancy alter time. So i tried to counter it with low attack:

Apocalypses 10 - 890-950 delete Lord of winter 10 - 1100 + steal 3 pips

So it would have to be the lowest attack to counter it. Or we could do what we did earlier, instead of deleting the whole attack we delete parts of it

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
Moonlighterz1000 on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
I disagree. We already have 7 schools and 7 schools seems like plenty of schools. We don't need to add more.
yes we already have 7 schools and what would be the opposite

DylanSkullHunter 31

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
first of all, if balance had a convert, air has nothing to do with the opposite of balance.

and second, the school of air sounds stupid. what spells are you going to do, the air storm? I don't get it. Its so corny.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
purrfectgirl on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
first of all, if balance had a convert, air has nothing to do with the opposite of balance.

and second, the school of air sounds stupid. what spells are you going to do, the air storm? I don't get it. Its so corny.
I think symbolizes air enough. And what they meant by the balance convert was the school of Chaos.

Even if these ideas were added.. We'd have 9 schools. "Air" wouldn't have a convert, making the add-on pointless. And I agree... What spells would be with the school of Air anyways? If we're gonna add that we might as well add Water and Earth along with it, which is already symbolized with and .

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
I think there should be a Time School and a Space School.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
ACR8007 on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be a Time School and a Space School.
Space school huh? Well here we go:

Sign: Flying Saucer
Prof: Martin
Prof species: Martinytes (mar-ti-ni-ts) a world is Martinyt. Mars theme world
Tree: Martiny
Class specialty: Bouncers. A new effect only for space. They teach you how to use an enemies own power against him Ex: your hit with 100 damage but you had a bounce shield, the attack does 25% of the damage against its user. So 25 damage goes to user. Also there is bounce charm or trap. A quarter of the increase goes to you. Ex: the opponent has a 40% trap or blade. You use bounce charm or trap. So you get a 10% blade or trap. The element depends on what increase you bounced.

Flying Saucer 1 - 100-120
Alien Scout 2 - 200- 250

Ultra tank 3 - 300-325 plus bounce
Bombardment of Martinyt 4 - 390-430 to all enemies
Martinyt Karate men 4 - 400-420
Counterstrike! 5 - 470-500 plus bounce
Martinyt's wrath 6 - 550-600
Space blade 0 - +25% to next space attack
Space trap 0 - +15% to next space attack
Space shield 0 - -80% to next space attack
Bounce shield 1 - 15% of next enemy attack is bounced to him
Bounce blade 2 - 15% of enemy blade is yours
Bounce trap 2 - 15% of enemy trap is yours

Space has low attack, high accuracy, high defense

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
sliver moon wolf on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
ok ill give these a try
you know how you can pick to class is
what about making a screat school out of all of them that combine
lets say and
it would combine into one school that would be hidden some were in wizard city so would the other class is and the school would be time like the school you guys are talking about like each class combo would have it own school hidden
and they have there own teacher and spells that you could get around at lest level 45 so you would not get it right away and have to work to get it and also to discover the quest you had like I don't know battle some kind of boss to unlock the school and you have to solo it because it would be like getting new spells and stuff so you would not want it to be to easy and there be more then one combo class like you had to be to class to unlock the school and no one else can get it in less they the same to class is
like or or or or or
oror you get were I going at each combo you did would get it own hidden class that way everybody would get there own class and new spells and these would make the game more fun and cool there would not have to be new boss is because it a combo class that only wizards can have and they can make the old boss and stuff restance to some combo class so you have to guess what combo would boost on them because it could be just random so you never know that be half the fun and they could add blocks for the combo class is in the hidden school like it block all the spell that are combo for like if you were ice and death then you you get all life combo myth combo and fire and storm combo blocks but no ice combo blocks and death combo block that way they could steal block and they would not have all the blocks but the combo class is would not be as strong as the normal ones tell me what you think plz
You gave me an idea silver moon wolf But you can combine up to 4 schools on mine:

Tech

+ + = Tech
+ = Tech

Air

+ + = Air
+ + = Air

Time

+ + = Time
+ + = Time

Earth

+ = Earth
+ = Earth