Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
1. Air-There is no school in the game that has anything to do with air, besides one spell. Which is the balance spell sandstorm or whatever it's called. Other than that it would be cool.

2. Chaos-I realize that this is just the wysteria version of myth, but if it were a real school it wouldn't be like that.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
IceLordReal on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
1. Air-There is no school in the game that has anything to do with air, besides one spell. Which is the balance spell sandstorm or whatever it's called. Other than that it would be cool.

2. Chaos-I realize that this is just the wysteria version of myth, but if it were a real school it wouldn't be like that.
Alright, first off, Storm, Ice, and Balance all have components of air in the form of sandstorm, storm lord, and blizzard. Also, adding a new school at this late date would be uproariously stupid on KI's part.

Secondly, balance DOES NOT NEED AN OPPOSITE. Everyone has suggested this idea at one point or another and it just wouldn't work. Balance is a school meant to be played with a secondary, so they don't need a convert or anything to give them bonuses against balance enemies. Also, they are supposed to bring balance to the elemental and spiritual schools. Having a school upsetting that balance would be hurtful to Wizard101's storyline.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2013
KKoop3 on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
Alright, first off, Storm, Ice, and Balance all have components of air in the form of sandstorm, storm lord, and blizzard. Also, adding a new school at this late date would be uproariously stupid on KI's part.

Secondly, balance DOES NOT NEED AN OPPOSITE. Everyone has suggested this idea at one point or another and it just wouldn't work. Balance is a school meant to be played with a secondary, so they don't need a convert or anything to give them bonuses against balance enemies. Also, they are supposed to bring balance to the elemental and spiritual schools. Having a school upsetting that balance would be hurtful to Wizard101's storyline.
I agree, Balance is made to balance things out its in the name. And also it wouldnt be so smart to add a new school because the whole storyline would be nothing, maybe later on they have a surprise school that you can become but keep all your other spells like a secret world that just appears in the spiral, that would be cool, but that happens for like level 100 or something, so nobody is missing out if they are a really high level already but want that school and stat all over again.

Taylor Swift
Storm School level 22

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
KKoop3 on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:

First off, I never said anything about balance and an opposite. Don't put words into my mouth. Secondly, just because a spell is like air, doesn't mean it is. Thirdly, it wouldn't be stupid, they added three new schools when celestia came out. Those schools are amazing, and no one has complained. Plus, they more than likely will have more schools out in the future, so don't act like a know it all. Also, who said it would be an opposite?? Exactly, no one. Star, Sun, & Moon magic IS NOT an opposite to balance, and that didn't "upset" the balance to anything now did it? Again, NO. Think next time before you speak. Have a great day

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I disagree. We already have 7 schools and 7 schools seems like plenty of schools. We don't need to add more.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I think that KI should add new schools, because it's a bit hard to think of new creatures and spells, because everything is taken. I mean, how does a Sabretooth have anything to do with balance? But I don't think there should ever be an opposite balance, they have gone too far in the game without a prism, if KI adds a prism, then it will make newcomers have an easier time, when the more dedicated wizards will have had to work harder. I hope KI adds a new school or more than one, here are a few ideas: technomancy (tech), chronomancy (time), Geomancy (earth, new opposite to storm) & Sanimancy (reality, new opposite to myth).

Survivor
May 18, 2009
i like the school at the moment i don't want anything change except change the ws schools so you can learn from them

Survivor
May 08, 2009

I think they should too add some new types of schools but some schools that help increase resestence, accurent, and also have it that when you master a school of magic that you move on to like another level that is even harder than that of what you mastered. Like if you mastered Fire magic then you move onto like dragon magic or hand to hand fire combat magic. there could even be a trainer that can train your pet in casting magical spells and hand to hand combat magic.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012

OK IceLordReal this is my thoughts:

Air ok with it but can't be a god-like thing like frost giant or storm lord. Secondly the storms have to be plain wind. Not like sandstorm which has sand, and blizzard has ice in it.

Air (aerial wizards)
Sign: 3 lines like wind
Prof.: Lady Sonic
Prof species: Wind warrior
class specialty: steal pips
Tree: Bob (I have no idea why I chose it) its leaves are always shaking

Attacks:
Air blade 0 - +40% to next wind attack
Air trap 0 - +35% to next wind attack
Air shield 0 - -80% to next wind attack
Swift breeze 1 - 90-120
Aerial ambush 2 - 130-150
Harpy Bandit 3 - 160-200 steal 2 pips
Tornado of the breeze 4 - 300-350 to all enemies
Flying serpent 5 - 400-500
Supersonic Bird 6 - 600-750
Aerial assault 7 - 650-700 steal 4 pips
Wing warrior 8 - 800-850
Griffin 9 - 900-1000 steal 2 power pips

And about chaos it already exist, so what your proposing with chaos is learning with wysteria

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
I think that KI should add new schools, because it's a bit hard to think of new creatures and spells, because everything is taken. I mean, how does a Sabretooth have anything to do with balance? But I don't think there should ever be an opposite balance, they have gone too far in the game without a prism, if KI adds a prism, then it will make newcomers have an easier time, when the more dedicated wizards will have had to work harder. I hope KI adds a new school or more than one, here are a few ideas: technomancy (tech), chronomancy (time), Geomancy (earth, new opposite to storm) & Sanimancy (reality, new opposite to myth).
Good idea!

Tech (technomancers)
Sign: gear
prof: Rob (as in robot)
prof species: modern robot
class specialty: multi- hit attacks
tree: Boomer has gears instead of leaves

Attacks:
Tech blaster 0 - +30% to next tech attack
Tech trap 0 - +25% to next tech attack
Tech shield 0 - -80% to next tech attack
Gear throw 1 - 80-100
Battle droid 2 - 120-150
Troll bomber 3 - 150-200 to all enemies
Missile 4 - 300-400
Drilling Machine 5 - 450-500
Shielded battle droid 6 - 500-580 + 300 absorb
Golden Machine Gun 7 - 600-700 to all enemies
Battle Droid Army 8 - 800-890
Starfighter 9 - 900-990
Mechanical Dragon 10 - 1000-1200
Invid Commander 11 - 400 absorb, 300 + 500 over 3 rounds, 1000 or 1200
(absorb is a shield, the dot is several blaster shots, 1000 is a slash and 1200 is a laser beam

Tech has 80% accuracy, moderate attack and moderate defense

P.S. Last air post Air has 75% accuracy, moderate attack and low defense

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Time (chronomancers)
sign: a watch
prof: George
prof species: watchmaster you know people that make watches
class specialty: attacks that say damage + delete previous enemy attack
tree: Watcher instead of leaves had watches

Attacks:
time blade 0 - +25% to next time attack
time trap 0 - +20% to next time attack
time shield 0 - -80% to next time attack
Watch 1 - 50-90
Time alert 2 - 115-150
Calendar 3 - 200-290
Past monster 4 - 300-350 + delete previous enemy attack
Bartleby's stasis 5 - 390-420 + stun
Beginning of time 6 - 450-500
Lead of the aliens 7 - 590-650 + delete previous enemy attack
Era of peace 8 - 670-700 + 300 to all friends
Era of War 9 - 750-800
Apocalypses 10 - 890-950 + delete previous enemy attack

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Earth (geomancers)
sign: a tree with soil under it like the bartleby sign
prof: Greeny
prof species: green man
class specialty: shields (not ice specialty cause ice is hp)
tree: pretty much a normal tree that can talk

Attacks:
Earth blade 0 - +40% to next earth attack
earth trap 0 - +35% to next earth attack
earth shield 0 - -80% to next earth attack
universal shield 1 - -80% to next damage attack
wall of thorns 1 - 25% to next damage attack, 90-100 if your hit
rock throw 2 - 150-200
plant infestation 3 - 290-350
vine wrap 4 - 100 + 390 over 3 rounds
sharp rock ninja 5 - 450-520
wall of earth 2 - absorb 300 damage
Timber! 6 - 600-650
Rocky rain 7 - 650-690 to all enemies
Rock army 8 - 700-780
Giant Rock Golem 9 -800 - 890
Rock Dragon 10 - 990 + tower shield

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
Luke Skysleeper on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Time (chronomancers)

Attacks:
Watch 1 - 50-90
Time alert 2 - 115-150
Calendar 3 - 200-290
Era of War 9 - 750-800
I like this idea!
-Adam Seafist lvl 90

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I think that astral is going to be the new school and that KI is slowly introducing the idea of it to us by introducing astral spells.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Thunder2Hound on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
I like this idea!
-Adam Seafist lvl 90
Thanks!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
Whoa. So far, all I've heard are GREAT ideas!
Grace Ravenblade
Level 21

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Gcarcat on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
Whoa. So far, all I've heard are GREAT ideas!
Grace Ravenblade
Level 21
Hey thanks!

P.S. Ok time has low attack, 75% accurancy, and moderate defense and earth has 80% accuracy, high defense and low attack

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Time (chronomancers)

Attacks:
Watch 1 - 50-90
Time alert 2 - 115-150
Calendar 3 - 200-290
Era of War 9 - 750-800
what do you mean by previous?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
i actually like the chronomancer idea, those would be great spells that does a fair amount of damage. but if chronomancy was made into an idea (or any other new school) would probably be introduced in wizard101 after the morganthe storyline finishes. because making a new school halfway though a storyline would be kinda confusing.

so probably we might get introduced to a new school after morganthe's story is finisyhed

-talon shadowwraith lvl 61 wizard and school wizard.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
I think there should be a Light school. All these are great!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I have been thinking the same thing some new schools would be cool I am level 90 beat Azteca and I am also waiting for a new world I have not played in awhile cause I have completed all the quest in the game so a new world would be cool

Delver
Mar 17, 2011

to thing first off I just got out of a topic about a water school that was the same ideal as storm it kinda the same thing they saying over ther
1.to much money
2. they have to make new boss is and enemies
3. they have to fined a place to put it in raven wood or some were in wizard city
4. would anyone want to make a new guy to become air school when they have lets say they have to kill off now then make a new guy to play it
5 they also have to make a new gem and story to go with the school
6 they have to make a new book and teacher and spells and pets and traps blades all that good stuff
7 they have to add more into the story of wizard101
8 they have to make the school dress stuff also new gear that go with the class
9 adding a new class would mean making it go into wizard101 storyline and make it were it fits in with the other class is and what it can boost off of and they have to make trap ideals and stuff like that
10 what kind mark would it have also they have to make that like the ice mark or fire or myth or storm or life or death or even blance it would need a mark to make set it apart from the other school
that's why these new school thing is a bad ideal because it take so much work and they don't even know if anyone would you it and it could cost a lot of money
i know it be fun to have a new class but you got to look at the cost how it fits in were it would be place what spell would be made and the enemies that need to be made for it and how it go with the story

Survivor
May 15, 2012
I think they need more schools cause there all boring.

strength
sign: weights
prof: mister strangler
prof species: wrestler like the shield
class specialty: stronger and more blades
tree: the shield (a random wrestler name) his branches are very strong and a couple holding weights

I wrestling my friends on my trampoline all the time
Kelly unicorn bright level 24 wizard and Brittany spear level 1 please friend me or Kelly

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
gravity

Pulls player up and throws him down for wand spell

pushes them back for minor spell

Strong strong strong wind spell hits 464 to every one

has blade 35

has trap 25

big cloud and blows strong wind at him 254

level 88 hit - space and then planets hitting player 6 or 7 hit card total does 1105
other spells kingsisle makes up because they pro

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
Earth (geomancers)
sign: a tree with soil under it like the bartleby sign
prof: Greeny
prof species: green man
class specialty: shields (not ice specialty cause ice is hp)
tree: pretty much a normal tree that can talk

Attacks:
Earth blade 0 - +40% to next earth attack
earth trap 0 - +35% to next earth attack
earth shield 0 - -80% to next earth attack
universal shield 1 - -80% to next damage attack
wall of thorns 1 - 25% to next damage attack, 90-100 if your hit
rock throw 2 - 150-200
plant infestation 3 - 290-350
vine wrap 4 - 100 + 390 over 3 rounds
sharp rock ninja 5 - 450-520
wall of earth 2 - absorb 300 damage
Timber! 6 - 600-650
Rocky rain 7 - 650-690 to all enemies
Rock army 8 - 700-780
Giant Rock Golem 9 -800 - 890
Rock Dragon 10 - 990 + tower shield
The proffeser's name should be dr. Green and ice's specialty is shielding, health, and resistance.