Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost mana after fleeing battle in crab ally

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I was collecting battery parts and got snagged and I ran. I didn't realize you get penalized for running... did it twice and lost 23 mana
Does this come back?

Administrator
Our Player Guide has the answer you seek, young Wizard.

Your mana decreases with each rank 1 and up spell that you cast. If a spell costs 3 pips in a duel, then you use 3 mana. Rank 0 spells don't cost any mana. If you fizzle a spell you still lose mana. If you flee from a duel, your mana also goes down to zero.

Just like the health wisps, you will often find blue flying balls of energy. If you run up to them, you will absorb them and gain 10% of your mana back.

In addition to wisps, you can also regain health and mana by playing mini-games. There is a spot to play mini-games in each world, and they are usually indicated by a small circle with fire around it.

Next to your health and mana globes, you will find little potions. These potions can carry around extra mana and health for you when you run around. To fill up these potions, you can play mini-games or you can purchase refills from Hilda Brewer in the Wizard City Fairegrounds.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I meant my mana went from 89 full on the blue globe to 66 mana. The blue globe won't go above 66 now.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2013
Artfull Dodger on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
I meant my mana went from 89 full on the blue globe to 66 mana. The blue globe won't go above 66 now.
I would just mark a spot then teleport to the commons and refill on mana..

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I guess I slowly get the mana back. I have max 69 now. Reading up , I guess KI punishes you for fleeing if you have full mana because of the pvp players running from battle? But I was doing tasks and I got punished which is not fair IMO. So I guess it takes awhile to earn your mana limit back.

How do you tp to a marked spot?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2013
Artfull Dodger on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
I guess I slowly get the mana back. I have max 69 now. Reading up , I guess KI punishes you for fleeing if you have full mana because of the pvp players running from battle? But I was doing tasks and I got punished which is not fair IMO. So I guess it takes awhile to earn your mana limit back.

How do you tp to a marked spot?
I don't think I have ever lost my mana limit for fleeing. At the bottom right of your screen you see 5 icons, One big icon and 4 under it. To teleport to a marked spot you click the icon to the far right, looks like an X with an arrow on top. To mark your spot just click on the icon to the immediate left of that. Hope this helps.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Your maximum health and mana is based on the gear you equip. It seems like you are equipping different athames and rings, changing your maximum mana amount.

To teleport to a marked spot, click the button next to the button in which you mark a spot. You can also use the "pg up" button to teleport to your marked spot.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
That was it, I changed the athame and was back in business :) Thanks

Is tp good only for the area you are in if your in that area until you leave? I go back home and it disappears. I wish there was better teleportation. It gets really long running these distances to get to where you want to go

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
The teleport marker stays until you go to it or set a new one, I've left the same mark for weeks in the past, however, it will not stay if you are port marking in a dungeon or the like.