Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

star, sun, and moon wizards should be a thing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
you should be able to create a star sun and moon wizard and if you think how would they survive with no damage spells there is always second school and with astral abilities you won't even need the spells you get from quests because if you had and spells you could make a lot of spells a lot better than they can be without astral spells.

please say what you think, but I think that there should be those wizards because I think it would make the game more fun causing more people to play the game.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Wow....

Im sorry if this is offensive, or if you think im being mean,

But the game is already way too far progressed to let wizards be just be astral wizards. With so many prometheans and such, It would throw off the game and a lot of advanced players would be mad. They made it for a reason in Celestia. In order to learn Astral magic, you must already be good enough at your ravenwood school. If you are a novice and you are messing with the magic of the universe, theres gonna be some chaos. I know KI can stop this chaos, after all, it is just a game, but in order to go with the story line, you must earn your way up to the astrals, young wizard.
~

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
master of balance on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
you should be able to create a star sun and moon wizard and if you think how would they survive with no damage spells there is always second school and with astral abilities you won't even need the spells you get from quests because if you had and spells you could make a lot of spells a lot better than they can be without astral spells.

please say what you think, but I think that there should be those wizards because I think it would make the game more fun causing more people to play the game.
Sorry no. These are not meant to be primary schools, as evidenced by the fact that "Giant" cannot be used without another spell.

We have enough primary schools, and I seriously doubt adding more would help the game or draw more people to the over 30 million that currently play.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
RavenLady777 on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Sorry no. These are not meant to be primary schools, as evidenced by the fact that "Giant" cannot be used without another spell.

We have enough primary schools, and I seriously doubt adding more would help the game or draw more people to the over 30 million that currently play.
Agreed.

Also, this would change sooooo much in the game, it just isn't going to happen. Plus, if this new thing was implemented, what would happen to the millions of players who had to get theirs in Celestia? Suddenly they can get it at level 5? It wouldn't work and KI would end up losing players.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
master of balance on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:

Not this again.

Sorry the astral schools will NEVER be a primary school. Simple as that. If you don't believe me, try to kill me with an aura, how's that working out for ya?