Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Red Barn & Gardening ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
#1) In the red barn planting area couldn't you make strips of soil to fit the rows to plant on they could be sold in the crown shop once for continued use, and also make 2 different kinds the regular soil at one price and the enchanted soil at a price just 10 crowns more. this way we don't have to do the soil like in other homes. This should be a special way of planting. does the soil really have to count in the items placed count. I can't plant on the other side of the isle because I don't have anymore room.
#2) for the planting energy wouldn't you consider making a green globe of energy giving planting energy separate? this could go according to the level gardener you are. I really want to train pets but I can't because of the amounts I have to spend on my gardening. and for the pets I would have to buy energy and pet snacks please work with me here this is so very unfair money wise. Getting to be too expensive for a free game here.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
You raise an interesting point about having more energy available to you as you increase your rank. That's not a bad idea. Why have gardening ranks at all unless they keep opening up new possibilities? You don't really get access to anything new after a certain rank. Anyway ...

As it is now, most people have to make separate characters who do all the farming and all the pet training so they don't run out of energy. It's not a perfect strategy, but if your idea isn't incorporated, maybe try that?

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
Lucas,
I already have 7 characters and my main character Jenna Storm rider is the one I do my gardening on I try to do pets there too but it really is getting to be something else. I really don't think pats and gardening should be combined. This only puts you in a position to have to chose what you want to do in the game rather than giving you the ability to do everything in the game. This way I would opt to do everything wilt all 7 characters in the game rather than having to make a choice.
I would also like to see that we can do all 7 schools on the same account rather than having to make a new account just for that last school. Now I can't trade items or give the death pets to my last newly formed character because it's separate from the rest.
I think this would better the game in many ways so a few minor adjustments could go a long way.