Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
This is not really about whats in the game but i was wondering, what is the best gear for a level 33 wizard? right now i have phantasmal raiment, (robe) senator's wintry sandals,(boots) and world fools mask (hat). i got the hat from hoard of the hydra's pack and the rest from the clothes section in crowns shop. If you look at those, please tell me if that's good gear for me. Thanks!

Nicole Blueleaf level 33,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicole Blueleaf on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
This is not really about whats in the game but i was wondering, what is the best gear for a level 33 wizard? right now i have phantasmal raiment, (robe) senator's wintry sandals,(boots) and world fools mask (hat). i got the hat from hoard of the hydra's pack and the rest from the clothes section in crowns shop. If you look at those, please tell me if that's good gear for me. Thanks!

The best Ice gear is not usually crowns gear at all. I get all mine in the Bazaar or from drops.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
since the cool new aquila update, i think any level 30-45 at least should have mount olympus farmed gear.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
For sure you won't get it n the garden of Hesperdis unless you wanna farm there forever.
1 1/2 to 3 hours and most of the time all 4 people get junk. When I tried to get a ring
some dude walked in with 3 rounds left did nothing and he got it, I finally just gave up on
this completely and will only play when a new world starts or they fix that drop problem.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
Ok so i should look in bazaar? I think stuff there is too expensive but ill look. Oh and i have 2140 health and 159 mana.