Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions for Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
Here is my suggestion, as you add new areas for the higher level players think about people who are not very high levels and would also like to enjoy these areas, maybe make a world that you get at level 10 that is like Azteca but downsized and a lot easier. My friends have just started playing and I am showing them the basics to the game but they really want a new world and are not ready for Krokotopia. Also have a vender in wizard city where you could by levels. Say maybe different amounts of crowns per level and then you could even have it so that players could pick the level they want to buy up to and then charge a certain amount of crowns for that, like level 10 to level 90 costing 85,000 crowns. This wouldn't be doing the quests for the players or even giving them the cards they would earn more like giving them access to all worlds and opening all quests that don't come in the order to level up. My final suggestion is after pirate101 has been out for five years make a game like castles and stuff called knights101. the purpose of the game would be to start as a peasant working for an NPC and level up until you became the king of your own area. Then as king you would have to attack and defend your kingdom from the other kings. Getting at that if you are the best king you can have most of the land.

Vote on if this should be added or not.