Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One Shot Meowiarty!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 21, 2012
I'm sorry, what I did was just so amazing, (by my standards for what I've done, at least.) I felt I just had to tell someone! So, I was nervous about facing meowiarty, but since I had no friends online at the time, I decided to face him anyway. This was with a wizard, by the way, and yes, I realize that is the opposite of Meowiarty but still. Anyway, first I took out the Clockwork Wizard with my wand attack then Kraken. Then I summoned my Water Elemental minion into the fight. Almost immediately he cast Taunt, which took some focus off me, I then began whamming on the Agony Wraith, after awhile he began attacking me but it was too late for him. Then I began to attack Meowiarty himself. A Stormblade followed by Kraken did 1130 damage! That combined with a Lightning Bat and Storm Shark crippled him, unfortunately, towards the end of it Meowiarty finally took out my minion. But after that, I saved up pips and took him out with, not a storm spell, but a Seraph!

Again, this is just for me, and I'm sure there other people out there who have one-shot Meowiarty to, I just felt like sharing this.