Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bigger decks anyone?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Hello!

I've been doing pvp allot lately. I wondered for some strange reason "Why is the limit 64 cards?" If we had bigger decks we could outlast opponents more easily and bigger bosses will require many more new and old spells, so if you made a deck with 2 pages and each one could fit 64 cards you'd end up having 128 cards. Bigger decks for bigger battles, what do you think?

Now play smart and play nice

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
noahdd on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Hello!

I've been doing pvp allot lately. I wondered for some strange reason "Why is the limit 64 cards?" If we had bigger decks we could outlast opponents more easily and bigger bosses will require many more new and old spells, so if you made a deck with 2 pages and each one could fit 64 cards you'd end up having 128 cards. Bigger decks for bigger battles, what do you think?

Sounds good. Only problem I could see is not being able to ever find the card I want.
But bigger decks equal bigger profit so I'm in!

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
noahdd on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Hello!

Yes please. Give me. It gets to be not enough room very quickly.

Wolf Skullslinger

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
This would boost the amount of heals jade gear players could have. Other than that, I would say that it is a good idea, because of the reshuffle nerf.