Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Items at the Pyramid

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
I sent KI an email requesting a change in the number of items allowed at one of my homes - the Pyramid of the Lost Horizon. For those of you familiar with this home, you realize there is a TON of space to fill inside and out. I decided to go back to gardening - and in a big way - and dug numerous plots readying them for the seeds. Before I was thru, I bought one Bric-a-brac elixir which allowed me to go to 300 items, and before I knew it, I was at the magical number of 300 and could go no further and there was so much more that I could do and so much more space to be filled. I asked KI to send someone to look at my home, to see if an exception could be made, and the reply was that this would mean changing the rules so it could not be done. They suggested I come here and make my case - so here I am! Are any of you in the same boat and wanting or needing to add more to your home(s) inside and/or out? Let's rally together and petition KI to hear our pleas, PLEASE FOLKS!!! Thanks so much.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I think the amount of items you can place in most houses is pretty reasonable. The only thing I really don't like is that gardening plots and the plants you put in them take up space. I often have to get rid of lots of items in my house just to fit my garden.

They should at least make it so the plants don't take up space.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
ChChi101 on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
I sent KI an email requesting a change in the number of items allowed at one of my homes - the Pyramid of the Lost Horizon. For those of you familiar with this home, you realize there is a TON of space to fill inside and out. I decided to go back to gardening - and in a big way - and dug numerous plots readying them for the seeds. Before I was thru, I bought one Bric-a-brac elixir which allowed me to go to 300 items, and before I knew it, I was at the magical number of 300 and could go no further and there was so much more that I could do and so much more space to be filled. I asked KI to send someone to look at my home, to see if an exception could be made, and the reply was that this would mean changing the rules so it could not be done. They suggested I come here and make my case - so here I am! Are any of you in the same boat and wanting or needing to add more to your home(s) inside and/or out? Let's rally together and petition KI to hear our pleas, PLEASE FOLKS!!! Thanks so much.
I am gardening King Parsley at my red barn farm. I am already full, but have a lot more seeds to plant. If KI changes the limit I will be happy, but I am border line offended that you thought Kingisle will give you special treatment, I have the pyramid house too! A lot of people do.