Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halls of king mountain

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Hello.

I just had an idea for a cool house dungeon, but the thing is, the house is the dungeon. Large caverns full of monsters such as the dreaded cave grendel lurk in your house. But since your being the mountain king it's more than just a dungeon it's home. Decorate it with norse and medevial things to really take greater effect of it's grand rooms carved right into the mountain. There is also the hoard of the mountain king, the first one to be precise, go to it and it will give you a reward, either in equipment or treasure, or battle. There's also an offical pvp ring there, this one is like ones at houses except when you win or lose you get arena tickets.

Also, this is a house thread sorry that i forgot to mention it before.

Please give cool ideas on this thread.

Now play smart and play nice

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Being able to get arena tickets in an environment where you can choose your opponent would only be abused for tickets.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Malt22 on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Being able to get arena tickets in an environment where you can choose your opponent would only be abused for tickets.
Just to clarify on the pvp ring, it's a real ring in offical pvp. you go in to enter, in an amount of time or so another player(s) will come based on the match you wanted which is determined from a kiosk like offical pvp ones, so you wanna do 1v1 just click on that, 2v2 same as one 3v3 you know where i'm going.

Sorry if this was confusing.

Now play smart and play nice