Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dean's cell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I fought the three street boss's then went back to Dmitri Ironchains, he has the yellow question mark above him but I cant talk to him. is there something else to do first? How do I get to the Dean's cell?

Squire
May 10, 2013
nightwolf62 on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
I fought the three street boss's then went back to Dmitri Ironchains, he has the yellow question mark above him but I cant talk to him. is there something else to do first? How do I get to the Dean's cell?
Your probably stuck, or maybe you didn't know he send you to investigate Dean's Cell. There is more than that, you need to get the portal stone to Dragonspyre Academy.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
i don't know what to say about this, but mostly when this happened to me i had to log off and start all over. ): i got so mad because i was almost done with crimson field when i was in mooshu then when i tried to talk to the guy he did not do anything i tried pressing x and tried clicking on him but nothing worked. im sorry to say but when this happens you have to start over. Jennifer Stormblade lvl. 53