Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prospector Zeke Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I am not able to get Prospector Zeke Quests in the worlds. They are not available when I go to him when I enter a new world. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can fix it?

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
Moonshade555 on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
I am not able to get Prospector Zeke Quests in the worlds. They are not available when I go to him when I enter a new world. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can fix it?
According to the info I found on one of the websites, you must have finished Zeke's quest in the previous world before you can accept his quest in the new world. And it also suggests that you must talk to at least the first person in the new world. Here are a few posts about it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?279841-Do-you-have-to-finish-the-previous-world-in-order-to-receive-the-Zeke-quest&highlight=finish+zeke%27s+quest+previous+world

Are you finishing his quest in each world, then going to the new world? Have you gained access to the new worlds by following the storyline? Or are you just teleporting to someone there? Hope this helped.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
If you did not do them from the beginning or missed one, you can't pick up the next one. Go back to any previous worlds and see if he has an exclamation mark over his head.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I know sometimes the quest isn't always available right away, but if you go back to him shortly after exploring the world, it opens up for you... at least it did for me

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I did notice a similar issue with 'Zeke' quests on a new wizard. For the low level grizzleheim quest (yardbirds), I was unable to get the new quest until I finished the Wizard City one. I had sent in a ticket, as previously I was able to get the Zeke quest in worlds where I had not completed the previous world quest; I was told the quests were functioning properly.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
i doubt that it may be a glitch. have you completed his previous quests? and if your finding somebody to teleport from world to world. if so, that may be your problem. complete his previous quests and they will unlock more

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I believe some of the Zeke quests require you to finish the previous world's Zeke quest first.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Sometimes that isn't right that you need to finish Previous Zeke Quests. I currently have a Oyster Cult and a Stone Rose quest at the same time and a Wallflower quest. Also if you haven't "legit" unlock it, you can't get the Zeke quest, you must complete the story

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
PlayHard101 on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
Sometimes that isn't right that you need to finish Previous Zeke Quests. I currently have a Oyster Cult and a Stone Rose quest at the same time and a Wallflower quest. Also if you haven't "legit" unlock it, you can't get the Zeke quest, you must complete the story
For picking up Zeke's quests in the Main Storyline worlds, you do have to complete the previous one first. You can however, run a main world and a side world such as Krok (Main World) and Grizz (Side world)at the same time or Mooshu (Main world) and Wysteria (side world). But Main worlds have to be completed as you get to them or you can't get the next one.