Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jumping in last second ruined the dungeon.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2010
I spent 25 mins on the first part of heart of the heart of the helephant tower with only 1 friend. When I ran back some guy jumped in at the very last second and it started it over.

My friend has text chat so I couldnt tell him what happened. Has this ever happened to you guys? I gotta headache right now >_<

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
I know how you feel . That happened to me when I was at the final battle in Waterworks. I told the guy I wanted to go solo too

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Grrrr.

I don't know why so many wizards do this. I've had this exact thing happen to me in various dungeons. They probably think it's funny to wreck your dungeon progress.

These are the same wizards who think it's hilarious to randomly jump into somebody's mob fight, bringing in a new monster, then fleeing, thus leaving you with an additional monster to fight.

Best thing to do in the future is try to leave a marker inside the dungeon, if the dungeon allows it. Can't remember if Helephant Tower lets you leave a marker inside.

P.S. Kudos to you for doing a dungeon with a menu chat only player. I personally would never do this since you cannot know if they understand the various cheats or not.