Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Characters Not Loading

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Over the past few days, I have been having to log into the game at least 3 times in order to get my characters to load in the selection page. Is anyone else having this problem?

Administrator
I have our support team looking into this for you. They may need to reset your characters to the Ravenwood Commons location to solve this issue.

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
I have our support team looking into this for you. They may need to reset your characters to the Ravenwood Commons location to solve this issue.
Professor Greyrose, thank you very much.

I have just finished replying to support with the info that was requested.

I have no problem with support sending my Characters back to the Ravenwood Commons to solve this issue. I only have one on that account that is gardening but other than that will gladly stay out of that account for a couple of days. I can run in second account just fine and have not had this problem with it.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
i have been having this problem too, when i start up the game, for about an hour until i have been logged out for inactivity. i would like to play now that my birthday has passed. please fix this

Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
DragonLady1818 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Over the past few days, I have been having to log into the game at least 3 times in order to get my characters to load in the selection page. Is anyone else having this problem?
I have experienced the same. I happens almost every day, the first time I log in. It usually takes me half an hour to get into the game.