Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Ok i been playing for a while and i have some ideas to make the game better.

feed back is welcome.

1. the spells that are crafted and or dropped by loremaster and packs. I have the ones i want
and i am lucky in that regard but i have seen countless players cry that they got the wrong spell
on the wrong character after hundreds if not thousands of attempts. My idea is this make these
spells available to all characters on the account. so say i get handsome famori or w/e its spelled
on my fire/life wizard. I will never use it but i might make a ice character next that can. people
will be less upset that they got the wrong spell this way.

2. stop putting me in fights with WARLORDS, i am level 67 what do i look like fighting a level
90 warlord in all pvp gear, i have a rating of zip and no tickets to my name. 16 losses and 2 wins.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
1. Totally. I mean, sure kingsisle has made it easy to get crafted spells. But I am always worried ill get a spell like goat monk which is , on my other wizards. So on and so on. Makes me nervous to farm Loremaster at times. It is a cool idea to make it available on all wizards on that account. It's bad enough you have to do it thousands of times for one spell. Extremely small chance u will get the exact spell u want on that wizard I agree. Would make it worth ur time, but maybe too easy ...? Not sure if I agree or disagree. Mostly agree

2. Pvp has been messed up for ages ... I don't like it. Too much compete and blame. I like to socialize and friend others not fight and blame others for cheating spamming puppeting blah blah blah gives me a headache lol

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
1. agreed, however there is only one spell that drops for fire which is unfair seeing as the other schools get four
2. that needs fixing so send a message to KI explaining your position.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
They fixed the pvp because the battles are more fair now.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I kinda understand the first one, but I mostly and utterly agree w/ the second one. Oh, how much I get annoyed being paired up w/ a warlord when i had like a private rating. They need to match them up according to their skills/ranks, this is obvious and needs to be done. But KI obviously is not tending to this problem.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
wow i got a lot of positive responses back on those ideas. :)

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
2. stop putting me in fights with WARLORDS, i am level 67 what do i look like fighting a level
90 warlord in all pvp gear, i have a rating of zip and no tickets to my name. 16 losses and 2 wins.

Unless you are a warlord too, there is absolutely no way you are getting paired up with level 90 warlords. You get tickets whether you win or lose, although winning gets you more tickets. At 2-16, your rating should be about 224, not zip. Unless I'm missing something, this part of your post should be filed under "Completely Ridiculous Statement."