Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
I am not big into pvp but i do dabble in it from time to time out of boredom.

I am a level 67 fire wizard with life mastery amulet.

from my experiences in pvp ranked matches 1v1

life is the biggest shock that tosses my oppenents off guard.

I am a fire wizard and when they see me put up a fire blade or elemental blade
the fire shields start coming out. getting damage in is difficult but not impossible.
I find that the minion or a cheap DoT spell can take out sheilds fairly quickly.

But the thing that has thrown my oppenents of guard the most has been luminous
weaver. A weak life spell hits for 400 or so and puts weakness on them. not impressive
but when most of the warlords all have 1700 or so health and a ton of shields or resist to
fire but nothing for life well i got yah buddy.

This has given me pause to consider, should i get spirit blade and spirit trap and take the time
to farm or craft goat monk? run a weird dual life/fire deck. Go in like a typical fire mage with fire
blades and such and then switch to using spirit blades and life traps and attacks?

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Suri Blueflame on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:

the fire shields start coming out. getting damage in is difficult but not impossible.
I find that the minion or a cheap DoT spell can take out sheilds fairly quickly.

weaver. A weak life spell hits for 400 or so and puts weakness on them. not impressive
but when most of the warlords all have 1700 or so health and a ton of shields or resist to

This has given me pause to consider, should i get spirit blade and spirit trap and take the time
to farm or craft goat monk? run a weird dual life/fire deck. Go in like a typical fire mage with fire
blades and such and then switch to using spirit blades and life traps and attacks?
Sure, I know a fire wizard who used Death spells (Lord of Night, Deer Knight) as part of his regular deck.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Suri Blueflame on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:

I once battled a life wizard in a tournament, and she only used balance spells. Every single spell was balance...