Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Health Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Everyone once in awhile my health tends to vanish. The sound it makes is as if I died. I look at my health gauge in the my character page and its shows a number of like negative two billion. Its easy to temp fix just go to another area. Has anyone else experienced this?

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
airgod1591 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Everyone once in awhile my health tends to vanish. The sound it makes is as if I died. I look at my health gauge in the my character page and its shows a number of like negative two billion. Its easy to temp fix just go to another area. Has anyone else experienced this?
I've experienced this, but only when I play on my Mac. when I play on my PC, it never happens.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
airgod1591 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
i've seen this after i've been buying in the bazaar for some time and i went into battle, and i was invensible!
:) :)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Ethan Stormspear on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
i've seen this after i've been buying in the bazaar for some time and i went into battle, and i was invensible!
:) :)
It would just return my health to normal when I go into battle..