Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school: time magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
I think a new school could be Time Magic, and unlike any of the other schools it would have some primary spells and secondary spells, for example a primary spell would be time giant, the animation is a giant with a clock in its chest. The clock starts rapidly spinning and it'll randomly fast forward or rewind time if it rewinds you can learn your mistakes, if it fast forwards, however it'll ask all friends (and foes if PVP) to chose their spells. After it goes back or forward in time it'll hit the enemy for about 350 if going forward or 175 if going backward because forward will lose your pips from the spell and gain a couple but backwards u keep them and get back pips from earlier to even out the one it chooses. That would be 4 pip spell. A secondary spell could be a no damage time travel backwards or forward or to get someone that's ready for an attack the pips they need you can (ONLY forward) travel them so they can get pips or even blade up quicker. The sign I'm not sure if it should be a clock or as my first idea of this magic a circle that is a line that is basically continuously circling itself to make a big connected circle.

I would appreciate negative and positive feedback but no ugh we have enough please but should it be just main or just secondary or like I said both