Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balestrom

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
I was in my fire or storm wizard doing the meet the teachers quest when balestrom had a greeted out exclamation mark over his head. I checked wizard101 central and it was the level 75 death minion quest just thought I should tell u kingsisle

Level 5level 4 are involved

Luke Sky Walker level 35

Squire
May 10, 2013
Luke Sky Walker on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
I was in my fire or storm wizard doing the meet the teachers quest when balestrom had a greeted out exclamation mark over his head. I checked wizard101 central and it was the level 75 death minion quest just thought I should tell u kingsisle

Level 5level 4 are involved

Luke Sky Walker level 35
This is no bug, and read the updates before claiming you have a bug.
As the update said "New Minions for level 75!"
The central isn't always right, because its a wiki, and everyone (who makes an account) can edit it. The minion quest is for all schools, not just Death.

The reason why its grayed out is...:

1. Neither one of your wizards are level 75
2. You haven't complete Crab Alley*
3. You haven't complete your level 55 Spell Quest in Wintertusk
*Crab Alley must be completed for a visit to Theimidor VIII.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
Thanks, but the level 75 minion quest is different for every school and I don't have a death

Squire
May 10, 2013
Luke Sky Walker on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Thanks, but the level 75 minion quest is different for every school and I don't have a death
Did you read what I wrote in that post? "The minion quest if for all schools, not just death."

This is exactly like the Grizzlehiem Level 35 spell quest and Wintertusk level 55 spell quest.

I'm not sure if anyone would care either you have a death or not.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
PlayHard101 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Did you read what I wrote in that post? "The minion quest if for all schools, not just death."

This is exactly like the Grizzlehiem Level 35 spell quest and Wintertusk level 55 spell quest.

Yes, but did u read what I said,
I checked and even though its like that each quest mentions things about your school and is different like the Ice quest mentions icy or whatever the minions name is

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
PlayHard101 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:

And there still shouldn't be a gray exclamation mark, can someone else help I think s/he's confused