Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Forget what beguile is, and mastery amulate makes pvp much more intresting.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Very direct. I agree except for beguile. That plays a special role. Otherwise, Yea!

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I disagree.

Here is my argument.

Mastery Amulet: I have two of them along with an exalted death amulet, it gives no health and the one I bought at the bazaar does. Gives their own punishment of that 300 down the drain.

Beguile: Have not had it used against me in a long while, it is not that bad.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
gorman moonweaver on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
get rid of all mastery amulet in pvp
get rid of beguile in pvp
LOL..no. First of all, beguile is only used by people who are actually smart. So only half the time will you get beguiled. And on top of that, it only works from first AND you probably tipped them off by using an aura. Also I think mastery amulets are already a part of PvP and they are not going away, I personally don't have anything against mastery amulets.

Wolf Deathhammer, a user of beguile

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
The new upgraded PvP will only allow Cleanse Ward, your school blade, wands, and Black Mantle. You will have to figure out a way to win with only these cards in your deck. Good luck young wizards!

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
Malt22 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
The new upgraded PvP will only allow Cleanse Ward, your school blade, wands, and Black Mantle. You will have to figure out a way to win with only these cards in your deck. Good luck young wizards!
Nah, they'll probably keep out Black Mantle as well after someone gets trolled by that.