Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this right?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
yesterday i finished dragonspyre opening up the message where proffeser ambrose says "Come to my office i have exciting news about celestia" (i already excepted the quest yesterday.) I also got a message from halistrom balistrom that i had to speak to him. He gave me a quest called strange frequencies and i felt wierd getting a quest i never heard of from a teacher other than mine. Was i supposed to get this quest? I probably am but i could have glitched.

Fallon Lotusleaf level 49

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
fallon lotusleaf on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
yesterday i finished dragonspyre opening up the message where proffeser ambrose says "Come to my office i have exciting news about celestia" (i already excepted the quest yesterday.) I also got a message from halistrom balistrom that i had to speak to him. He gave me a quest called strange frequencies and i felt wierd getting a quest i never heard of from a teacher other than mine. Was i supposed to get this quest? I probably am but i could have glitched.

This quest - Strange Frequencies - leads to a series of Side quests, that at one time were "required" to get the key to go to Celestia. This link gives details on it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Strange_Frequencies

On that link, you can click on "Leads to" quests, if you are interested. It eventually ends with the quest - Swimming with the Stars", which is a very difficult dungeon/warehouse in Marleybone.

You can do those quests if you want to do them, but they are not required.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

It used to be that you had to do the Quest Strange Frequencies to get into Celestia, I for one am glad that was reviewed and taken out. It took me a while to get past that to enter CL due to other players not really up on cheating boss fights either back then.

That is no longer required and is optional on your part. Keep in mind it leads to a Warehouse in Marleybone if you continue the quest line for and do not decline any part of it on the way You will need some help with from other wizards who either have the quest or had it in the past.

Ambrose now sends you on to Celestia.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

The quest is optional, and is a dungeon similar to Briskbreeze where it is not meant to solo. It is not necessary (anymore) to do this to move on to Celestia. Do not feel obligated to accept.