Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns on sale

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I wanted to thank the game for putting crowns on sale in game. This is the only time I purchase crowns is when they go on sale. In the years I have play here I know I have bought many crown items, but the most important item I buy before all else is pet mega snack packs, only I to wait for these to go on sale. I have all the gear and wands and houses I need, I bet I have more pets than you can count spread over 12 wizards and two accounts.
What I am saying here, is if you want me to spend my crowns, just put the mega snack pack on sale, I don't need for anything else in game. I usually have anywhere of a hundred thousand crowns plus some, but I have these from buying only what I need. If the mega pack is 2500 crowns and you get 5000 crowns on some game cards, then how many packs can you buy? Not many snacks to level a pet with.
So I hope in time you will again put the mega snacks on sale, if the price was right I spend all hundred thousand crowns I have on them.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I really like it too when crowns go on sale. I used to get a lot of level 20 henchmen for krokotopia until the end. They almost ran out. I then planned on using them for crown shop. I blew it off on stitching but I think it was worth it. I looked good. I changed my style and now I look more like someone from Aquila. I really like that place

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Spend those crowns on plants that give mega snacks at elder. Plant them at the red barn farm house, and with all 6 likes you will have as many mega snacks as you do plants in less than 4 days. And they also reseed, so you only make the investment once and get a return many many times over. I purchased 147 evil magma peas and had continuously replanted them after each batch went elder. I now have gone through over 50 plantings on that one purchase of evil peas and have amassed over 3000 high end mega snacks. Not a bad return for the original purchase of the seeds.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
They usualy have mega Monday sales.
Clearly, on Mondays.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
2x4 two step on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I wanted to thank the game for putting crowns on sale in game. This is the only time I purchase crowns is when they go on sale. In the years I have play here I know I have bought many crown items, but the most important item I buy before all else is pet mega snack packs, only I to wait for these to go on sale. I have all the gear and wands and houses I need, I bet I have more pets than you can count spread over 12 wizards and two accounts.
What I am saying here, is if you want me to spend my crowns, just put the mega snack pack on sale, I don't need for anything else in game. I usually have anywhere of a hundred thousand crowns plus some, but I have these from buying only what I need. If the mega pack is 2500 crowns and you get 5000 crowns on some game cards, then how many packs can you buy? Not many snacks to level a pet with.
So I hope in time you will again put the mega snacks on sale, if the price was right I spend all hundred thousand crowns I have on them.
have you tried the franken bunny. it gets energize battery trait that gives health real good.