Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I lost my Main Quest in Azteca!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
i was working my way through azteca on my fire wizard and i thought i was doing the main quests but all of a sudden the quest just stopped after i handed it in. I looked on my list of quests and there was nothing on azteca except another side mission (which i know is a side mission because i got it from i guy i didnt talk to before) and a mission where you have to go to every place in azteca and collect these stones. The side mission i did was fighting a death boss rank 12 and a minion that was life it then told me to go to the jura palace after i talked to the king the quests stopped

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
hi did you solve your problem? did you find your main quest afterwards? i also lost my main quest in azteca. help me please

Administrator
myth2125 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
hi did you solve your problem? did you find your main quest afterwards? i also lost my main quest in azteca. help me please
"My Only Hope" is your current mainline quest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
hello i've read this post and would like to add i'm having a similar problem. I was questing with my friend at level 83 in azteca when suddenly he got the quest 'Enter' from the main quest line giver ____ whinetail. I am currently unable to retrieve this quest and was wondering if an employee working for wizard101 would be so kind as to fix this problem. Like I said I know which quest I need to get, its just not showing up.

Administrator
Lail Jadesword on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
hello i've read this post and would like to add i'm having a similar problem. I was questing with my friend at level 83 in azteca when suddenly he got the quest 'Enter' from the main quest line giver ____ whinetail. I am currently unable to retrieve this quest and was wondering if an employee working for wizard101 would be so kind as to fix this problem. Like I said I know which quest I need to get, its just not showing up.
You are currently working on the quest "Nothing But a Heartbreaker" given to you by Acan Winefeather in Mangrove Marsh.
That is your mainline quest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Thank you so much, I am now questing happily :)

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I have a death character in Azteca. I did all my quests in the Cenote and now have no clue where I am supposed to go next. I cannot find anyone with a question mark to move me along. Did I miss something??

I also have a fire character, just finished Celestia. I do not have another quest and have nothing to do. Did I miss something here too?

If I knew who to see it would be most helpful, I have ran around so much with each character and can find nothing.

Thank you.

Kathy

Administrator
kathy13729 on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
I have a death character in Azteca. I did all my quests in the Cenote and now have no clue where I am supposed to go next. I cannot find anyone with a question mark to move me along. Did I miss something??

I also have a fire character, just finished Celestia. I do not have another quest and have nothing to do. Did I miss something here too?

If I knew who to see it would be most helpful, I have ran around so much with each character and can find nothing.

Thank you.

Kathy
Katherine is currently working on the mainline quest "Center of the Sun" that was given to you by Axaya Knifemoon in Three Points.
Katie has completed the quest "Let's Mako Deal" from Queen Calypso in the Crustacean Empire and needs to speak to Thurston Plunkett in the Crustacean Empire to obtain the quest "The Final Frontier". You aren't quite done with Celestia yet, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
Katherine is currently working on the mainline quest "Center of the Sun" that was given to you by Axaya Knifemoon in Three Points.
Katie has completed the quest "Let's Mako Deal" from Queen Calypso in the Crustacean Empire and needs to speak to Thurston Plunkett in the Crustacean Empire to obtain the quest "The Final Frontier". You aren't quite done with Celestia yet, young Wizard.
Kathy13729: Just a side note here...

On another post in the Celestia messages, you asked where to find Thurston Plunkett.

I posted a reply for you there.

Short version... go to the Crustacean Empire. Go up the ramp behind Nestor and go past the Teleporters. Enter the "black" doorway, and you should see Thurston Plunkett there.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
OK I am lost need help.... No idea were to go....give me GPS coordinates or something please

Administrator
DevianCaust on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
OK I am lost need help.... No idea were to go....give me GPS coordinates or something please
Young Wizard, you have several characters that could be in this predicament - we cannot assist you unless you give us more information including the name of the character, and that character's main school of focus.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I wasn't sure if you got my last message. The wizard I am having a problem with is Rowan Fairysong.
I am lost in Azteca. Please help.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I also seem to have a quest - for a spell no less. It was a battle and on the left a bird appeared for me to go somewhere to learn a spell - unsure where to go. I am presently looking for jade teeth.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Help please

I have sent a few messages. I am lost in Azteca. my wizards name is Rowan Fairysong. She is death school.
Please get back to me ASAP I just started the subscription again about 2 weeks ago just to do Azteca.

Administrator
DevianCaust on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Help please

I have sent a few messages. I am lost in Azteca. my wizards name is Rowan Fairysong. She is death school.
Please get back to me ASAP I just started the subscription again about 2 weeks ago just to do Azteca.
You are currently working on the mainline quest "Dino Days Are Over" given to you by Huix Saltwater in Saltmeadow Swamp

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
I am also lost? My life character hunter hexhunter has done all the missions i can find in azteca. The beggining part at least

Administrator
jutexts1 on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
I am also lost? My life character hunter hexhunter has done all the missions i can find in azteca. The beggining part at least
You have completed the quest "Day Watch" given to you by Ixtli Black-Eyed Flower in Cenote.
Next speak to Axaya Knifemoon in Three Points to obtain the quest "Center of the Sun"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Hey. >.> I am actually kinda lost. I have 2 quests in Azteca... And I have no idea which one is which Dx Help?
Alejandro Story, Wizard

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
I was working my quests in Cenote and they stopped. I have another friend that I was working with and he got more quests for the fire ant boss etc. I have nothing. Where do I need to go now? I have looked all over Three Points and can not find another quest. I also have nothing with Axaya Knifemoon. Can you please help???

Administrator
Dreama Moon on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
I was working my quests in Cenote and they stopped. I have another friend that I was working with and he got more quests for the fire ant boss etc. I have nothing. Where do I need to go now? I have looked all over Three Points and can not find another quest. I also have nothing with Axaya Knifemoon. Can you please help???
Young Wizard, you have many characters that could be in this predicament. Please let us know which character by name and school and we will attempt to get you back on track.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Young Wizard, you have many characters that could be in this predicament. Please let us know which character by name and school and we will attempt to get you back on track.
I sure could, lol... it was with my life wizard Alura Dream. Stuck and can not go further.

Administrator
Dreama Moon on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
I sure could, lol... it was with my life wizard Alura Dream. Stuck and can not go further.
The quest "Monkey Racket" given to you by Ponce De Gibbon in Saltmeadow Swamp is your current mainline quest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
My life wizard is stuck in Azteca and I can't figure out where I lost my quest. Please help :)

Administrator
dmomo3 on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
My life wizard is stuck in Azteca and I can't figure out where I lost my quest. Please help :)
You've completed the quest "Hum a Few Bars" (http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Hum_A_Few_Bars) and need to now complete the dungeon Pyramid of the Mother Moon in Pitch Black Lake.

community@wizard101.com