Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Only Myth and Ice don't have a self heal.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Storm has "Healing Current"
Balance has "helping and availing hands"
Fire has "link and Power Link"
Death has "sacrifice and tons of life steal spells"
Life has "TONS OF HEALS" yup that sums of their heals.

Only Ice and Myth have no heals

My Idea for a myth heal.
Aegle is found in Aquila and she is a Greek god of health and healing. so I would think myths heal would be her with a vase of water on her shoulder and she pours out the water healing the target for half instantly and then over time.

My Ice heal idea.
Noble Sacrifice; you heal a set amount then sacrifice absorbs to heal a target for the set amount and the amount the absorbs had remaining.

Post what your ideas are for their heals below.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Well First, Life is a school made for healing that's what makes it so special from all the other schools so yea its going to have TONS and TONS of heals because that's what Life wizards do help other players out so they do not have to worry about Health (For Example Storm).And well Ice wizards have a spell called Snow Drift which steals a overtime Heal (Plus Ice has so much Health and Protection that it should not really be a problem ,for my Ice wizard if I am low Health I use Frozen Armor) and For Myth well I really do not know what to tell you because Myth to me is in the middle of everything such as attacks, accuracy ,and Health. So I am not sure if they should have a heal or not. But I am a Life wizard and I love helping other players out if they are in need of help and I hope you have the best time in the Spiral you can ever have! - Joseph DayBlossom

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Lord Sythian on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:

My Idea for a myth heal.
Aegle is found in Aquila and she is a Greek god of health and healing. so I would think myths heal would be her with a vase of water on her shoulder and she pours out the water healing the target for half instantly and then over time.

My Ice heal idea.
Noble Sacrifice; you heal a set amount then sacrifice absorbs to heal a target for the set amount and the amount the absorbs had remaining.

Sounds like a great idea, but I have learned Satyr, and have removed all pixies and fairies from my deck. Not sure if KI will consider it. I know Ice is built as a Defensive player, but not sure on Myth.

And both Ice and Life are considered "tanks" in the game, because they can take great amounts of damage, while also providing aid to others during battle (shields and healing).

Maybe KI will take a look, but there are many spells that one can get that never show up during quests (like Krokopatra Minion for anyone and Fire Revelant for fire wizards).

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Ice has Snow Drift, I guess.

Myth should have something small like Lifebat - looks like blood bat, should be myth, right?

Ice should have something like "Cold Compress" - it's a shield that turns into a HoT as soon as you take damage.

So, someone could set it off and ruin it with a wand hit, then wait until it's done its thing and then smack you. Or, you could cast it when you know someone is about to hit big.

Whether it will have a fixed size or scale to the amount of pips or damage, I have no idea.

Survivor
May 29, 2012
No, Ice has the craziest health, and it also has tower shield that shields any damage, Myth has spells like shatter, earthquake and tons of minions while the other schools don't. They way it is right now keeps everything balanced.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Does snow drift for ice count as a healing spell for ice? I mean it steals a healing over time from an opponent. But I like the myth idea. I'm not so sure if Ice needs any healing spells, because of the amazing amount of resistance they have and they use tower shield. But good idea! Every school should have at least one healing spell.

Robert Dragonrider lvl 84 , Alric Winterbane lvl 21

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
DerBomber on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
No, Ice has the craziest health, and it also has tower shield that shields any damage, Myth has spells like shatter, earthquake and tons of minions while the other schools don't. They way it is right now keeps everything balanced.
mx1008,

Death wizards have animate, which allows one of possibly seven deadly minions appear, but they are also geared toward stealing health from enemies.

Talon, L37

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Lord Sythian on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:

My Idea for a myth heal.

My Ice heal idea.

I like your myth idea, but your ice seems kind of random it should be something like warm spot were the spell blizzard happens but nobody gets attacked and leaves (like centaur) appears bellow you feet.