Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokkenhaman glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2013
So i'm doing the dungeon in krokotopia and I have to fight krokkenhaman or whatever his name is and he isn't appearing I can't find him at all but I see his chest so I don't know whats happening

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Tagman5 on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
So i'm doing the dungeon in krokotopia and I have to fight krokkenhaman or whatever his name is and he isn't appearing I can't find him at all but I see his chest so I don't know whats happening
Are you still trying to find Krokenkahmen? If you were working in the dungeon, and you defeated Prince Manu Nirini, you should be able to see Krokenkahmen.

This link talks about Krokenkahmen:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Krokenkahmen

If you are still stuck on this, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having the problem.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Tagman5 on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
His chest is always there even if you didn't defeat him. The quest arrow will lead you near his chest, but he walks around the dungeon and doesn't stay in one position. You will need to walk around the square area near his chest to find him.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Yeah, he wanders around.

Try these tricks:

1) Move out of the immediate area and circle around, leave the sliding door chamber and re-enter, etc. He may just need "room" to spawn. Keep your eyes peeled in the two hallways leading up to his chest. He may just be chilling down the hall.

2) Defeat some dorks in the area to trigger new spawning of mobs, which may induce him to spawn where before there were just dorks. (Remember to refresh your health and mana before you actually fight him)

3) Not sure if you are permitted to change realms while inside the instance, but try that. This is an almost surefire way to get a fresh batch of mobs including Krokenkahmen, if he's hiding.