Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pagoda

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2013
I own a Pagoda and whenever I try to go into it with friends it puts us in different rooms. We've tried everything! Making a group, changing the order, picking up and putting down the pagoda again, nothing works. does anyone know any other tricks? And if you are out there Prof. Greyrose, plz help me! :(

Taylor Nightwraith Lvl 37

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
I have the same problem with it sometimes. But I found a conclusion to that problem either you or your friends ended pagoda in the past without finishing it so I discovered that you have to finish what you started before new people can join. The way i figured it out was because I think pagoda has glitches in it because whenever I go back into it it saves the battles in a way so the battles that I already done I dont have to do over again. So in conclusion always try and finish what you started. Hope this help

James Hawkeyes lvl 52

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
A similar thing happens with me and my friends in my winterbane. What I do is either go in then exit through the door on the first floor or pick it up set it down then randomly rotate and move it. Once you have it set back to the place you want it and go in it usually works. How? I have no idea. Hope this helps.
-Seth Rider