Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Q: When will battle mechanics be fixed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
These very real bugs in PVP seem to affect PVE as well:

When a player flees during a non 1v1 duel, the game often exhibits a bug. Remaining players may experience a shift of their spell's target and even loss of turn.

Also, minions currently are allowed to target non-healing spells at their own dead teammates during a planning phase. This is effectively the same as them losing a turn or passing.

These bugs are negatively affecting the Pay-to-Play section of the game. Can someone from King's Isle please comment on the time frame for when these issues will be fixed?

Thanks

For more detailed information, please reference:
www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?369872-Bug-Targets-shifted-during-rounds-that-players-flee
and
www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?369765-Weird-arena-glitches-when-players-flee

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Slancer on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
These very real bugs in PVP seem to affect PVE as well:

When a player flees during a non 1v1 duel, the game often exhibits a bug. Remaining players may experience a shift of their spell's target and even loss of turn.

Also, minions currently are allowed to target non-healing spells at their own dead teammates during a planning phase. This is effectively the same as them losing a turn or passing.

These bugs are negatively affecting the Pay-to-Play section of the game. Can someone from King's Isle please comment on the time frame for when these issues will be fixed?

Thanks

For more detailed information, please reference:
www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?369872-Bug-Targets-shifted-during-rounds-that-players-flee
and
www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?369765-Weird-arena-glitches-when-players-flee
This has happened to me on many occasions this is one they really need to fix

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Ran into this last night, in ranked 2v2 PVP:

1) I chose to blade my partner
2) My partner chose to attack the first opponent player with a 4-pip single attack
3) The first opponent chose to flee the battle
4) Unknown which card the second opponent chose

The results?

1) I bladed my partner
2) Graphics show my partner hitting the second opponent
3) My partner's pips and blade are removed
4) No damage is suffered by the second opponent

So, this is still occurring in ranked.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Yet another apparent glitch...

Our team's (4v4) first player was dead. We were going first. I played unicorn and healed us all. My teammates shielded themselves.

Somehow, during the same turn and going 2nd, the first player on the other team was able to target and place a feint on the player I had just brought to life. The second player was able to target and single attack the player I had brought to life.

How are players able to single target and attack dead players, from second?