Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is It Me or the Spirit of Nature retired?

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
When I look in the "Pet" section in the crown shop, I always see No "Spirit of Nature" pet.
I have saw the pet there before. And In 2011 it was available as a "Seasonal" pet and re - released back in 2012. Did it retire again and coming next year or its just a crown shop bug?

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
PlayHard101 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
When I look in the "Pet" section in the crown shop, I always see No "Spirit of Nature" pet.
I have saw the pet there before. And In 2011 it was available as a "Seasonal" pet and re - released back in 2012. Did it retire again and coming next year or its just a crown shop bug?
It has to be a bug because I have that pet.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2013
Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
PlayHard101 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
According to what I found on Central, it is still a Crown Shop item. But it seems like they "rotate" the pets. I couldn't find anything that said it is retired.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?54829-Illustrated-Wizard101-Pets-and-Locations-Guide/page223&p=3243398&highlight=spirit%20nature#post3243398

Squire
May 10, 2013
Oh, I figured it out. It is NOT available in the "pet" section in the Crown Shop, but available through Wyvern's Hoard Pack.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Actually, it IS available as a Crowns Shop item. I believe that what they mean by rotation is they rotate positions, Ex: Patriotic Leprechaun for Spirit of Nature, Spirit of Nature instead of Patriotic Leprechaun. In other words, they get rid of one pet to insert another, only to do it the other way around one day.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
TheAwesomeMyth on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
Actually, it IS available as a Crowns Shop item. I believe that what they mean by rotation is they rotate positions, Ex: Patriotic Leprechaun for Spirit of Nature, Spirit of Nature instead of Patriotic Leprechaun. In other words, they get rid of one pet to insert another, only to do it the other way around one day.
actually, the patriotic leprechaun is a seasonal fourth of July pet. i have tried searching for it around the crown shop all around the year, and it has only shown up at a "fourth of July special" time. i now currently have this pet, and i regularly check the crown shop for pets/items. however, you may be right about the rotation, in fact i agree that KI does rotate pets.