Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Control Over Your Own House(Great Ideas)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Hi everyone. I have an idea. Players should have more control over their own house. It can get annoying sending an annoying player away from your house who just keeps teleporting back, whether it is to yourself or your friend. It is also frustrating when you find players in your house a few hours after a party or gathering. This is my idea list to eliminate this:
Player List:
House owners should be able to have access to a list that shows all of the players that are in their house. This way they have more of an idea of who is in their house and what could be going on. There will be tabs for each house they own so no matter what house they are in, they can moderate all the others. This would come in great use for people who have teleporter systems that link multiple houses together.
Send Away All Players:
At the bottom of the player list, there should be a button to send away all players. This way, the owners who don't like players in their house won't have to worry.
Block Players:
If a player is being repetitively annoying multiple times, the owner will be able to block that person from their houses. This way, the owner won't have to worry about annoying players.
Improvements to Sending a Player Away:
The send away option is really nice, because you can send annoying players away. There is a problem with it though. If the player you sent away has a friend in your house, they can teleport back. This can get very frustrating. So it would be nice if when you send a player away, they can't come back for a certain amount of time, maybe 1 hour. Also, there would be a send away option right next to each player name on the player list.

Thanks for talking your time to read this. I hope you guys like these ideas and hopefully KI adds these improvements.
-Lucas SwiftStone