Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

commander gear vs warlord gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
why does commander gear have to be so much compared to warlord gear i mean seriously . i mean it is like un fair to the people who are not that good in pvp and plus shouldn't warlord be more since they get more tickets and commander be less since commander gets way less

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
jgdryjd2 on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
why does commander gear have to be so much compared to warlord gear i mean seriously . i mean it is like un fair to the people who are not that good in pvp and plus shouldn't warlord be more since they get more tickets and commander be less since commander gets way less
Commander gear is usable at any level, so Warlord gear isn't a lot of good to a level 5 warlord while commander is.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
true, but why put warlord gear at such a high level and make it so much less for people who are good vs people who are not good

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
jgdryjd2 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
true, but why put warlord gear at such a high level and make it so much less for people who are good vs people who are not good
i can't stand ice in pvp. i have a warlord balance i barley face ice but when i do he has warlord gear and he stacks blades so angel me. Can you change snow angel to make it non pvp? or if they do they get a punishment? i am very very very very very angry that they spam that and they have an easy win

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
cameron ghost on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
i can't stand ice in pvp. i have a warlord balance i barley face ice but when i do he has warlord gear and he stacks blades so angel me. Can you change snow angel to make it non pvp? or if they do they get a punishment? i am very very very very very angry that they spam that and they have an easy win
Im sry you feel this way but every school has something that other peopl think are cheap, but heres the thing, if KI was to take out snow angel then it would only be fair to take away every other schools rank 8 spell. If KI did make snow angel have a punishment then they might as well make all dot spells have a punishment. In the end it would also backfire and PvE would be so much more difficult so banning snow angel or giving a punishment to it would be a terrible idea.

James Hawkeyes
level 55
Grandmaster