Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There should be a pet with this card.......

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
There should be a pet with the card avenging fossil. Scarecrow is getting way too weak especially for a death level 77 in avalon. Even with blades and spirit blade its way too weak.

causes , but we need to create in the world.

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
Watch blaze lifehammer on youtube they make scarecrow look boss in dungeons. btw critical helps

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Well you have skeletal dragon and von's for one hits but dude with WW gear and and critical with a deathblade and a spirit blade can do 3,600 damage to all enemies. ANd for bosses a feint, feint tc, and pet feint does the job for bosses and minions.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Enchant scarecrow with colossal, use deathblade and spiritblade and other boosts and it should do fine....or you could craft deer knight since it costs less pips and I don't think there is a pet with that card yet. Good luck.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Moonlighterz1000 on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Enchant scarecrow with colossal, use deathblade and spiritblade and other boosts and it should do fine....or you could craft deer knight since it costs less pips and I don't think there is a pet with that card yet. Good luck.
First generation deer knights always get the deer knight rises at adult which gives a deer knight card.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
You probably knew this already, so I'm stating the obvious, but there's also dark pact, which when used at the right times, adds another 30% to your damage. What I tend to do is Dark Pact, Deathblade school spell, Deathblade Item card (when possible), Spirit Blade then attack with a Colossal Scarecrow. Adding up the damage (before critical and boost damage) just for the cards:

583*1.30*1.40*1.45*1.35=2,077 to all enemies

Personally, I think death is getting cheated in a way with the pet Scarecrow spell. It costs 8 pips instead of 7, and doesn't do anything other than damage and healing (just like the normal card). Sure, it does more damage, but it costs more than a normal scarecrow adding on a sun spell enchantment.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
There's the mummy cat that gives Dr.Von, but also they won't only make an Avenging Fossil pet if they do, but also all other Level 88 Spells.