Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shatter idea

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Just an idea, and wanted to pass it by someone just in case it’s a bad idea.
Here’s the idea, a Shatter Proof Shield will absorb one shatter spell. Just like a Stun Shield, this will act the same way, but to Shatter. I wonder if this would help mid level up to level 90 players, or if the idea would cause more problems than it’s worth. I know it would hurt the Myth player, and I have a level 90 Myth, so I’m not crazy about the idea. I can see where it would be real useful for my other Wizs.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Shatter is a key spell, not only for Myth wizards. Its strong, but can be countered. I always use aftershock TC when i sense the danger of a possible shatter of my shields. Imo there is no need of such thing as shatter shield.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Not a bad idea at all. The idea I had would be to make a "Remove all traps" spell, sort of like the sister spell to Enfeeblement. This might help detract the "Ultra Tank - Healer - Spend an hour stacking traps and blades - Shatter - One Hit Kill" strategy that has essentially ruined high level 1v1 PvP.