Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think my character is to high level...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I'm a level 28 who just started marleybone, I'm doing side quest in krokatopia and I'm doing vigrid roughland and wysteria. I think my character is high level because of a quest i recently got: mything persons. it required me to go to chelsea court and i'm not the close.

I'm thinking of abandoning my because of this. my question is: do you think I should continue? I dont if this is the wrong forum but it maybe it is. :I

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
balanceofmyths on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
I'm a level 28 who just started marleybone, I'm doing side quest in krokatopia and I'm doing vigrid roughland and wysteria. I think my character is high level because of a quest i recently got: mything persons. it required me to go to chelsea court and i'm not the close.

I'm thinking of abandoning my because of this. my question is: do you think I should continue? I dont if this is the wrong forum but it maybe it is. :I
Yes you should continue, I didn't start mb until I finished all side quests in wc, and kt. I also waited until I finished all quests and side quests available for my lvl in WS and GH, so I am at counterweight west and lvl 35

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
balanceofmyths on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:

There is actually no set level you should be in Marleybone. I personally am always a higher level but that is because I do take all quests and since I do solo more then most, I like the few levels higher as my cushion on new worlds.

Several times you may be given spell quests that are for an area you aren't quite up to yet, don't let it bother you just quest though and get to that point on your own pace to complete the spell quest. Think it as the game telling you you won't really need this spell till then.

Down the road, starting with Celestia you will have to be level 48 to enter there and each world after has a level requirement so being a little a head of the game won't hurt then either.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
No! One thing you must remember: you are never too high or low of a level, but, it is better if you are higher level, for you get more spells and better gear.

Cole Dunerunner - aditha12

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Doing side quests will put you at a higher level than if you did only main quests. Being 'above the norm' helps you defeat enemies better, and you can have access to gear and spells sooner as well.

No, you're not too high a level. Why in the world would you want to abandon your wizard? Continue your quests and soon enough, you will get to Chelsea Court to finish that quest.

On my wizards, I do all main and side quests through Mooshu, then I will follow main quests for a while up to Celestia or Wintertusk. Then I'll go back and finish any side quests I have. By doing this, I'm at a much higher level and the side quests go faster.

But, you can do whatever you wish.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Don't. Just get your way to Chelsea and you'll be fine.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Thanks for inspiring me to continue playing Myth is a one-of-a-kind school and i did'n't want abandon it so thanks for inspiring me