Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghost Dragon Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
I'm new and I purchased a dragon pet because I thought it looked cool at the time,but after doing some browsing on the Wizard101 Central site,I found that it has next to no desirable talents,so I decided to attempt to farm the Blue Ghost pet,in order to attempt to breed a Ghost Dragon that does have some desirable talents. However there's two category for this pet,one that lists it only available from a Halloween vendor and the other one that lists is as being avaliable from breeding. Which one is the correct one,in my case,re talents selection?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Abigail759t on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
I'm new and I purchased a dragon pet because I thought it looked cool at the time,but after doing some browsing on the Wizard101 Central site,I found that it has next to no desirable talents,so I decided to attempt to farm the Blue Ghost pet,in order to attempt to breed a Ghost Dragon that does have some desirable talents. However there's two category for this pet,one that lists it only available from a Halloween vendor and the other one that lists is as being avaliable from breeding. Which one is the correct one,in my case,re talents selection?
1. This Makes No Sense.
2. You Are Using Glitches If You Got It From Wizard101 Central.
3. comma's Have Spaces Around Them.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2013
Abigail759t on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
how do i get it

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
What people consider good talents is completely random. So when you mention which one is the correct one in regards to talent selection, no one can answer that for you.

Some first generation pets (purchased/hoard packs/drops) have talents that people desire. These are easy to look up in Central Wiki to find out what other talents are possible.

When you receive a desired type of pet through hatching, there are mixed talents from both parents, so looking it up on Central Wiki won't do you any good. You just have to train it to see what you get.

Everyone has their own idea of what talents are good. Since you did not provide any additional information, it would be impossible to tell you.