Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

house glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2012
i am wanting to have a party but i can never do it because any time my firends friends try to teleport to my friend it says that my friend is busy. this happens to every house i go to and try to have partys at.please fix this

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
If you go to your privacy settings, you'll find an option that says " limit home to friends " check if its set on yes, if it is put it on no, thats the only possible thing i can think of, hope i helped!

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
What kind of house do you have? Are you in pagoda when they try to port?

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
If it's your house, you need to go to the options in your spell book, go to the Privacy tab, and go to limit to friends and turn it off. If it's not, tell your friend to do this.
Alura Battleheart, lvl 90 , sister #1

Alura Rainheart, lvl 27, sister #2
Brecken Storytalon, lvl 22 , sister #3
Savannah Darkbane, lvl 17 , sister #4
Rachel Dragonheart, lvl 11 , sister #5
Krestal Wintergrove, lvl 3 , sister #6

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
You may want to check your Privacy Options settings. You may have the setting that allows your friends' friends to port to them turned to No.

Keeping the

Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
Lachjdk on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
If you go to your privacy settings, you'll find an option that says " limit home to friends " check if its set on yes, if it is put it on no, thats the only possible thing i can think of, hope i helped!
also it might be the fact that people are In a area that you cant go to

Explorer
May 06, 2012
ill try this but what i mean is that my friends can teleport to me but their friends cant