Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm beetle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
hello every1, will some1 be so kind as to hatch a storm beetle with me please I really want a rain beetle for my storm I would be very thankfull if some1 did this, Thank you very much, if you are willing to hatch please pm me at Jack OwlBlood, Again thank you very much to who ever decides to help me thanks. I am normally on realm centaur thank you

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I will hatch with you, but you should have a pretty good pet, because storm beetles don't have ery good stats. So get a good pet, and tell me time and place and realm.

Cole Dunerunner - aditha12

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Cole Dunerunner on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I will hatch with you, but you should have a pretty good pet, because storm beetles don't have ery good stats. So get a good pet, and tell me time and place and realm.

Cole Dunerunner - aditha12
Thank you I have a sea dragon with decent stats and I will be on wensday most of the day so it can them be at your convenience on wensday after 10am thank you again, realm will be centaur place hatchery and ty or if you want a more precise time it can be at 11am up to you.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Jack Owlblood on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Thank you I have a sea dragon with decent stats and I will be on wensday most of the day so it can them be at your convenience on wensday after 10am thank you again, realm will be centaur place hatchery and ty or if you want a more precise time it can be at 11am up to you.
Yes, but one problem.
America time is different to Australia's time, and that is where I live. So, say you go on at 6 at night, it will be about 12 in the morning here?
I dunno, so, try to meet in Pet Pavilion, and, my name is Cole Dunerunner, Balance. Tell me yours, and I will hatch.

Cole Dunerunner aditha12

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Cole Dunerunner on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Yes, but one problem.
America time is different to Australia's time, and that is where I live. So, say you go on at 6 at night, it will be about 12 in the morning here?
I dunno, so, try to meet in Pet Pavilion, and, my name is Cole Dunerunner, Balance. Tell me yours, and I will hatch.

Cole Dunerunner aditha12
ok I have figure out the time zone its a 12hr diference since is just 10am here is probably 10pm there so how about we do it 2day at 11pm my time which would be 11am your time or if you are in central Australia it would be oraund 12:30 mid day if you can ofcourse thank you again for trying so hard.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011