Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Master of Storm" Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I completed the level forty-eight quest with my storm wizard but I did not receive the "Master of Storm" badge. Is it a glitch or am I suppose to get the badge at a later time now?

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Greetings SilvaBlitz,

I am also have a Storm wizard and have obtained the badge you are talking about.

Before we start jumping to any conclusions you are sure that no badges are equipped and you have all storm spells that are provided in Professor Balestrom's school of Storm, the questing spells are not required to obtain Master of Storm badge.

Angel hex,

- Student in Balance, Storm and Myth magic.

Delver
May 04, 2009
SilvaBlitz on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
I completed the level forty-eight quest with my storm wizard but I did not receive the "Master of Storm" badge. Is it a glitch or am I suppose to get the badge at a later time now?
To get the "Master of (any school)" badge, we must learn all spells through Level 48 for our school, including spells learned from "other trainers". Most often, we forget about the "other trainers".

This link shows all Storm School spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells

Do you have all of the "other trainers" spells?

On that link, you can click on items for more details if you need it (like the trainer's name or the spell).

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Oh, I may have skipped a few spells. I know I don't have dissipate. Thanks for the help!