Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I didnt recieve my master of ice badge!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2012
OKAY, so I've heard that once you complete your ice lvl 48 spell quest, and return the quest, you get the master of ice badge. Well, I've completed that quest LONG time ago, and had not received the badge. I wonder if this is a glitch or something i missed out on. Please help

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I had this with my 'Master of Storm' badge.

I believe you need your GH spell quest thing completed also.

Hope this helped!

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
To get "Master of Ice" badge, you must...

Have obtained all ice spells from your teacher.

Have trained all ice spells from secret trainers, Sabrina GreenStar, Croaky, The lady in colossus boulevard, and Mortis

Have completed the quest for Frost Giant.

Delver
May 04, 2009
The King Of Ice on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
OKAY, so I've heard that once you complete your ice lvl 48 spell quest, and return the quest, you get the master of ice badge. Well, I've completed that quest LONG time ago, and had not received the badge. I wonder if this is a glitch or something i missed out on. Please help
For the "Master of (any school)", you must learn ALL of your school spells through Level 48. Sometimes we forget to learn the spells from the "secret trainers". This link shows all of the Ice school spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

Did you learn all of the "secret trainer" spells too? On that link, you can click on items for more info (like the spell name or the trainer's name). Hope this helps.