Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for Level 100/101 Elemental spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
So I have some ideas for what the new Lvl 100/101 spells could be.
Also, if anyone replies to this, could you please leave suggestions for how much the damage/DOT/block or whatever should be?

: Demon Lord
A throne of fire appears in the center of the field, with this Demon lord on it. He then jumps of the throne and swings his pitchfork around. Then boosting happens. Then he throws his pitchfork at the targeted enemy, doing the base damage, and also leaving a DOT diamond on the enemy.

: God's Armor
A frost giant appears in the center of the field, facing the caster. He then raises his hands and ice forms around the caster. The Ice then shatters, leaving a 1000 damage absorbing shield. This process repeats itself on every friendly player in the fight.
: The Vortex of Doom
In the center of the field, the Vortex of Doom from Pirate101 grows out of the ground. Then boosting happens. Then the Vortex will either spit out some ship wreckage(doing the lower damage) or a storm shark(doing the higher damage). This Process repeats on all enemies.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Hey guys! These are my ideas for the Lvl 100/101 Spirit School Spells.
Also, could you please leave your suggestions for damage/DOT/block etc.? Thanks.

: Blessed Dove
A massive dove flies in to the center of the field and caws, facing the caster. Then boosting happens. The the dove flies up to the caster, batting it's wings and healing the caster. This process repeats for all of the friendly players on the field.
: Hades, Lord of the Dead
Hades spawns in the center of the field and brandishes his staff. Then boosting happens. He then points his hand toward the enemies heart and steals some health. He then gives half of it back to the caster by pointing his staff at him/her/it.
: Cronus
Cronus flies into the center of the field and swings his sickle/scythe around a couple times. Then boosting happens. He then slashes with his sickle, doing the first and smaller part of the two part spell. Then boosting happens again, in which afterwards points his hand at the targeted enemy and makes his hand a fist, crushing time around the enemy, doing the second and more powerful part of the spell.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Hey Guys! This is my idea for the Lvl 100/101 Balance Spell.
Also, could you please post any suggestions for the damage? Thanks.

: Balanced
A hydra, chimera, and Judgement teleport into the field with a flash of light. The boosting happens. The hydra then chooses(randomly) one of it's heads to do damage with(,, or). Then Boosting happens again. The chimera then does the same as the Hydra except with one of it's three heads(,, or ) After another round of boosting, the judgement does a weaker bit of damage.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
I love the new Ice spell. Ice needs more defences.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Do you have any ideas for the damages of the other spells?

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
mabombixos on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Hey Guys! This is my idea for the Lvl 100/101 Balance Spell.
Also, could you please post any suggestions for the damage? Thanks.

: Balanced
A hydra, chimera, and Judgement teleport into the field with a flash of light. The boosting happens. The hydra then chooses(randomly) one of it's heads to do damage with(,, or). Then Boosting happens again. The chimera then does the same as the Hydra except with one of it's three heads(,, or ) After another round of boosting, the judgement does a weaker bit of damage.
This Balance Spell Sounds Pretty Epic. I'd Like To See It In The Game!!

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
The ice spell could be easily removed with earthquake, pierce, or shatter. I would not use it.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Aaron SpellThief on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
The ice spell could be easily removed with earthquake, pierce, or shatter. I would not use it.
Good for you.