Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

last dungeon in celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
I recently started questing in celestia .And I don't know witch the last dungeon is because, when I was in dragon spyre I helped my friend in a dungeon and I saw morganthe in it so I figured it was the last dungeon
in cesestia. but when I looked on you tube there was one and the final boss was some lady that looked kind of like the fire teacher.
so can anybody tell me witch one is the last

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
quarterman1010 on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
I recently started questing in celestia .And I don't know witch the last dungeon is because, when I was in dragon spyre I helped my friend in a dungeon and I saw morganthe in it so I figured it was the last dungeon
in cesestia. but when I looked on you tube there was one and the final boss was some lady that looked kind of like the fire teacher.
so can anybody tell me witch one is the last
This link shows all of the quests in Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

You can click on any quest listed there, in case you need more details.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
You don't need to worry about that. It could be either one. With my I teleported to a friend who needed help in a celestia dungeon that had Morganthe in it. But the boss looked like a shark

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I think the last dungeon is trial of spheres and you have a long way before you defeat Morganthe and you still don't defeat Morganthe completely intill Avalon